Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by navynerd View Post
    Does anyone out there have the contact # for Human Resources for the LAcoFD??? I'd really like to know how far down on the list I'm at for band 1. And no I'm not asking for a friend, I'm asking for myself!!! Thanks in advance!!!
    Will they even provide this information? I’m also curious. I know they don’t owe us ANYTHING, but it would be nice to know if we’re still in the process

Comment

• They won’t give you this info. It’s the same number for testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post
        They won’t give you this info. It’s the same number for testing.
        I remember you saying that you called them about this. What did they say

Comment

• I'm just putting them on the back burner. If I hear something, cool. If not, whatever. Not gonna just wait around to possibly never hear a word back from county.

Comment

• “Hiring is based on the needs of the department. Keep an eye on your emails.”

I just saved you a phone call.

Comment

• So since I don't have a FF1 or a medic license perhaps if I get either I might stand a better chance on the next go round. Does anyone out there know where I can sign up? I'm new to the Los Angeles area.

Comment

• Plenty in your area. Mt. SAC, rio hondo, victor Valley. Santa Ana College just to name a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

I remember you saying that you called them about this. What did they say
                  “It’s a waiting game.” Was a popular phrase thrown around.

Comment

• Originally posted by cumminsyota View Post
                    Plenty in your area. Mt. SAC, rio hondo, victor Valley. Santa Ana College just to name a few.
                    More In the LA area than the whole state of Idaho

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian1023 View Post
                      “Hiring is based on the needs of the department. Keep an eye on your emails.”

I just saved you a phone call.
                      This is all you’re gonna get..

Comment

• Well I called H.R. the women gave me the # to call for the FD process. The Captain said if you don't hear anything by Oct. then it looks like your no longer in the hiring process. Well folks we got 3 months more. It's time to walk by faith not by sight!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by navynerd View Post
                          Well I called H.R. the women gave me the # to call for the FD process. The Captain said if you don't hear anything by Oct. then it looks like your no longer in the hiring process. Well folks we got 3 months more. It's time to walk by faith not by sight!!!
                          Did you get a CJO

Comment

• No, I didn't get a CJO but I got lots of faith. Someone in our group told me 'if it's meant to be it will happen, and there will be no stopping it." So I'm keeping the faith and praying.

Comment

• October 3rd is the last day I believe. After that, the list is officially done with

Comment

• They extended the last list much longer than a year. Sounds like the plan can change at any time. We shall see. County does what county wants to do.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X