Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Seattle Fire 2019 Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im in consideration for the 114 class. I was worried the 113 class for August would get pushed back thus pushing back the February academy as well.

Comment

• Huge shut down of local businesses was just ordered few hours ago at least until March 31st. This shut down includes gym, bars, YMCA'S, restaurants, and reduced capacity of retail stores.

Many applicant's need to take CPAT. I wonder how this plays out.

Comment

• Anybody's Psych test or CPAT get cancelled or postponed due to this Covid crap???

Comment

• Originally posted by FireNUPE View Post
          Anybody's Psych test or CPAT get cancelled or postponed due to this Covid crap???
          My CPAT did til May.
          Has to mean Aug academy is cancelled right??? No way they get thru everything in time for Aug???

Comment

• Originally posted by SINCITY View Post

My CPAT did til May.
            Has to mean Aug academy is cancelled right??? No way they get thru everything in time for Aug???
            That's what i'm thinking as well, but I have a friend in the academy right now and as of yesterday (before the announcement of the shelter in place order) that they were still going and "taking it day by day" as if they were still planning to be finished on time (July/August).

Comment

• This COVID19 crap just screwed me! SFD just emailed out and said CPAT deadline is May 9th. NTN automatically rescheduled my practice test and official test to after may 9th. NTN has no openings for the month of April... Man this sucks, this may just put me out of the running....

[EDIT] Everything up to May 9th is either full or no option to reschedule sooner than the 9th.

Comment

• Man that is totally unacceptable!, there's gotta be some way they can help you out!, That would be such a sucky way to be taken out of the process!, I hope they can figure out a way to get you in before the 9th! Or at least make exceptions for CPAT's taken after that date.

Comment

• Yeah man its frustrating and disappointing to say the least! Im going call SFD and NTN tomorrow about this. There's gotta be some way to help us. I know I'm not the only one in this position.

Comment

• Originally posted by SINCITY View Post
                    Yeah man its frustrating and disappointing to say the least! Im going call SFD and NTN tomorrow about this. There's gotta be some way to help us. I know I'm not the only one in this position.
                    Yeah man I know there's gotta be a way around this!....Keep us updated on what they say. Maybe try emailing them as well????.... [email protected] Good luck man!

Comment

• Originally posted by WestTarheel View Post
                      Im in consideration for the 114 class. I was worried the 113 class for August would get pushed back thus pushing back the February academy as well.
                      Aren't you testing for SPD as well?

Comment

• I received word that the CPAT can be taken at any NTN testing center that is open.

Does anyone have information on the Personal Reference letter? Should that be emailed directly from the person writing the letter or should I compile them all together with my packet?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by bhb645 View Post
                          I received word that the CPAT can be taken at any NTN testing center that is open.

Does anyone have information on the Personal Reference letter? Should that be emailed directly from the person writing the letter or should I compile them all together with my packet?

Thanks!
                          Are any even open?

Comment

• Originally posted by WestTarheel View Post

Are any even open?
                            Yeah they are all closed. Everett location is closed until May

Comment

• I took it in Indiana today (drove from Detroit). They said they don't plan to close so if it's your only option before the deadline, it might be worth looking into.

Comment

• Man oh man... that remote psych test was terrifying. Barely made it in the virtual waiting room on time, had an issue with links. Of course no working phone lines. I thought I was done

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X