Ventura County 2019 Oral Exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventura County 2019 Oral Exam

Any recommendations on how to prepare for Ventura County Firefighter Oral Exam?
    Last edited by slawrence; 04-28-2019, 03:34 PM.

Originally posted by slawrence View Post
    Does anyone know what the questions are for the 2019 oral exam yet for Ventura county Fire?
    Seriously asking the questions to an oral during testing phase? You do realize you?ll get dq?ed for cheating.

Comment

This is why their list got thrown out last process....

Comment

Exams are the final and probably the most difficult epat for the entire period of study. Therefore, when I had problems with my studies, I always turned to the site https://edubirdie.com/buy-dissertation, which helped me in college already in the very final. Thanks to this, my dissertation was written at the best and highest level, I recommend this site to everyone, and exams will no longer be a problem for you.
        Last edited by Melissa Joyce; 10-21-2020, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Did anyone else who applied in 2019 who had a chief interview get the email that they are using that applicant pool for the next academy???

Comment

Yeah I did like a month ago, I was ranked pretty high after the initial interview. You know anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by AIQ View Post
              Yeah I did like a month ago, I was ranked pretty high after the initial interview. You know anything else?
              I ranked well too. I haven’t heard anything yet. Hopefully soon.

Comment

I wonder if we’re gonna have to interview again or if they’re just gonna take people straight to backgrounds, i don’t even know when the last academy was
                i was ranked 33, it was a bummer to not get selected

Comment

I wonder if we’re gonna have to interview again or if they’re just gonna take people straight to backgrounds, i don’t even know when the last academy was
                  i was ranked 33, it was a bummer to not get selected
                  Interesting. I'm guessing you scored 100% and have no military experience (like me) because I was ranked 33 as well. I was so bummed too. I cant believe it look like we have a second chance.

Comment

That is interesting I thought everyone had a different rank but yeah scored 100 with no military, I was surprised when I got the email but the application does say that list would be used through 2021. They usually hire every 2 years so I thought a new test would come out

Comment

That is interesting I thought everyone had a different rank but yeah scored 100 with no military, I was surprised when I got the email but the application does say that list would be used through 2021. They usually hire every 2 years so I thought a new test would come out
                      Good luck to you. Hope to see you out there. If you hear anything be sure to post on here. Ill do the same.

Comment

Good luck hopefully we hear something soon, I will forsure

Comment

No real update but I saw on Facebook they have academy 58 going right now so might be a while

Comment

No real update but I saw on Facebook they have academy 58 going right now so might be a while
                            Ya. I saw that too. I just want to know what’s going on so badly.

Comment

Hey AIQ. Any chance you have any new info?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X