DCFD/DCFEMS hiring again. Application closes 6/8/19 and written on 6/29/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard a rumor around 330
    The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by FirefighterPEP View Post
      Heard a rumor around 330
      Thank you.

Comment

I'm 278 on the DC FEMS list. I was told that they have begun and contacted the first 200 for further screening processes and that my number may be called within the year to do a CPAT.

Comment

News on the DC FEMS hiring process!::: At list #278 I have recieved a conditional offer of employment and am moving through to the next stages of the hiring process such as CPAT, "blue book", medical/psych etc. So, that 330 number may be more accurate than I originally supposed

Comment

Does anybody know when the next time they will be hiring again? I’m interested in applying.

Comment

Is the CPAT the standard cpat, if I have passed it in the last year, will they take that certificate??

Comment

Originally posted by Firerecruit555 View Post
                Is the CPAT the standard cpat, if I have passed it in the last year, will they take that certificate??
                It is the standard CPAT and not sure if they allow you to use the one from a year ago. I would just send recruitment an email with that CPAT certification and see what they say.

Comment

i actually inquired about outside CPAT certifications- they don't accept them but they are willing to work with you if you want to waive the extra practice sessions
                  Last edited by Jay Hunt; 01-14-2020, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Hi there, thank you for sharing this news about the hiring process here. My friend always looking for opportunities, so I gonna share with him the link. What about the application, maybe you can share some resources which help to write cv? I almost have not used services like these, only once at college, I have used this one https://www.aresearchguide.com/pay-f...ys-online.html when needed for my assignment to be done fast. But pay for essays online it is different from ordering cv, so hope for your help)

Comment

Originally posted by Theloner View Post
                      Does anybody know when the next time they will be hiring again? I’m interested in applying.
                      Every two years from now on. Plenty of time to get your residency preference lined up.

Comment

Has anybody heard anything about possible academy start dates? I submitted my bluebook and am still waiting to hear back about scheduling a physical...

Comment

jmb you have crimes or anything? I did my bluebook in Feb and have my psych and medical on monday.

Comment

Nope no crimes, clean history all the way through. The recruiting chief told me my name was passed to PFC for scheduling but I haven’t heard anything from them

Comment

Jay Hunt im ranked 1080 it can take sometime until they email me back. How's it going for you so far? I heard they're in the four hundreds now from the ranking list

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X