X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoNapkins
    replied
    Originally posted by Firedawg1983 View Post

Bring everything. You will get a bag from the commissary put your PT gear in there as well. Take a PB&J. You guys won’t have access to fridges for a day or two. Exact quantities/colors/etc. don’t deviate from that list or you will PT. Don’t forget your watch on your left wrist. People will forget things. Just plan on doing PT for that, it’s inevitable. The suits you guys wear try and have ones that are a little stretchy or something not expensive. They will rip doing PT. Other than that congratulations on the best job in the world!
    Thank you and thank you. Never thought I’d look forward to getting my *** kicked!

Leave a comment:

• Firedawg1983
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNapkins View Post
    To the wise folks who’ve already had their Day One, is there anything we should bring to the first day besides EXACT quantities of everything on the school supplies list and a lunch bag? Since we’re to report in business attire, is it a bad idea to bring along any PT clothing and running shoes?
    Bring everything. You will get a bag from the commissary put your PT gear in there as well. Take a PB&J. You guys won’t have access to fridges for a day or two. Exact quantities/colors/etc. don’t deviate from that list or you will PT. Don’t forget your watch on your left wrist. People will forget things. Just plan on doing PT for that, it’s inevitable. The suits you guys wear try and have ones that are a little stretchy or something not expensive. They will rip doing PT. Other than that congratulations on the best job in the world!

Leave a comment:

• NoNapkins
    replied
    Also, zachnash33, have you heard any updates??

Leave a comment:

• NoNapkins
    replied
    To the wise folks who’ve already had their Day One, is there anything we should bring to the first day besides EXACT quantities of everything on the school supplies list and a lunch bag? Since we’re to report in business attire, is it a bad idea to bring along any PT clothing and running shoes?

Leave a comment:

• NoNapkins
    replied
    About 90 people were there today and they said there will be another round of processing for the December 5 2022 academy

Leave a comment:

• Firedawg1983
    replied
    Originally posted by zachnash33 View Post
    To anyone going to final processing tomorrow, if possible can you let us know how many people showed and if they mentioned anything about another final processing date? I got through medical earlier this week but didn’t get the email for tomorrow so hoping I might still have a chance :/
    You will be good. The city won’t waste the time and money processing you if they aren’t going to get you in. You will get in as long as you are cleared medically

Leave a comment:

• NoNapkins
    replied
    To anyone going to final processing tomorrow, if possible can you let us know how many people showed and if they mentioned anything about another final processing date? I got through medical earlier this week but didn’t get the email for tomorrow so hoping I might still have a chance :/
    I’ll report back tomorrow. Also emails are going out with lottery numbers for the new test

Leave a comment:

• zachnash33
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoNapkins
    replied
    Check emails. Buddy of mine just got his for tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Firedawg1983
    replied
    Do they typically have more than one final processing date or is it just usually one?
    Usually it’s only one with the whole class present. Sometimes if they need to fill in or add others they will do another closer to the start date. Yes a few were added for the Dec 21 class and those guys literally had to rush through getting supplies, pt gear, and everything in a couple of days

Leave a comment:

• NoNapkins
    replied
    Do they typically have more than one final processing date or is it just usually one?
    Rolling back to the posts from December 2021 class, someone posted they had a later final processing date of Wednesday 12/1. If history repeats itself, that would make another date this year of Wednesday 11/30. I’m just speculating though

Leave a comment:

• zachnash33
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoNapkins
    replied
    Originally posted by Firedawg1983 View Post

I would have them notarized just to be safe. it’s always been a requirement before.
    Thank you sir

Leave a comment:

• Firedawg1983
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNapkins View Post
    I have a question about the indebtedness form and child support affidavit. I browsed through previous posts and candidates from previous academy classes stated these two forms needed to be notarized. In the recent email for final processing it doesn’t say anything about having them notarized, just to bring them completed. Should they be notarized to be safe?
    I would have them notarized just to be safe. it’s always been a requirement before.

Leave a comment:

• NoNapkins
    replied
    I have a question about the indebtedness form and child support affidavit. I browsed through previous posts and candidates from previous academy classes stated these two forms needed to be notarized. In the recent email for final processing it doesn’t say anything about having them notarized, just to bring them completed. Should they be notarized to be safe?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X