X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boize208
    replied
    Originally posted by engine85 View Post
    Emt will never be a requirement for the cfd, ever.
    Whys that?

Leave a comment:

• jws323323
    replied
    Originally posted by engine85 View Post
    Yeah...again, just complete nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• engine85
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Adrenaline54
    replied
    Originally posted by Boize208 View Post

Would they still get 20k if EMT was a requirement to apply?
    I would only imagine that it would greatly decrease the applicant pool by adding that requirement.

Leave a comment:

• Boize208
    replied
    Would they still get 20k if EMT was a requirement to apply?

Leave a comment:

• Jjwork312
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rickjk91
    replied
    I’m not trying to discourage anyone. I’m just telling you what I’ve been hearing. This is the city of Chicago. Nothing is a fact till it happens.

Leave a comment:

• Rickjk91
    replied
    I definitely stated that they were all rumors. And any type of information is better then none in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• jws323323
    replied
    Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
    If you want to hear other news and rumors. They’re also saying next test requires EMT b to take
    Who is "they"? Again, this sounds like a reach, just my opinion. If this is just banter within CFD (rumors) idk if reporting them here is constructive, no offense.

Leave a comment:

• Rickjk91
    replied
    If you want to hear other news and rumors. They’re also saying next test requires EMT b to take

Leave a comment:

• CFD98765
    replied
    Originally posted by Jjwork312 View Post
    2 years of not hiring seems like a long time,
    please let us know if you hear anything new.
    It has basically already happened off this list. Second class was Aug 2016, third class was May 2018.

I understand it sucks, but if you guys are done with everything and waiting for the call - improve your fitness. If you haven’t started processing, look on Second Batallions FB page and collect everything you need now. There may be only one more processing group from this list, and who knows how many classes (if any). No time for any delays

Leave a comment:

• Jjwork312
    replied
    2 years of not hiring seems like a long time,
    please let us know if you hear anything new.

Leave a comment:

• Adrenaline54
    replied
    Originally posted by jws323323 View Post

Yeah this is head scratching. I don't buy it...if the new test is in Sept it might take until the next year for them to even be able to pull anyone from the new test. So at the earliest, 12 months of no invites? Seems odd.
    I am fully committed to getting this job and have wanted it since obviously 2014. But this is the most frustrating hiring process I have ever been apart of.

Leave a comment:

• jws323323
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrenaline54 View Post

This is terrible news to hear. But at the same time that doesn't make sense, are they not going to process any new people until they put together a new test? Which could be months or a year away?
    Yeah this is head scratching. I don't buy it...if the new test is in Sept it might take until the next year for them to even be able to pull anyone from the new test. So at the earliest, 12 months of no invites? Seems odd.

Leave a comment:

• Rickjk91
    replied
    Yep so much has already changed due to covid

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader