Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob1738 View Post

You have until the academy to get your CPAT. I done background, and medical and have not gotten the CPAT. I know but I was overweight when I was called and got back in shape. Now I’m ready to take the CPAT but everyone is canceling lol. Even when I was at the academy they told me to just have it by final processing. Unless they changed it overnight lol but they tell you to have your CPAT ASAP or you don’t get into the class.
    You don’t have until the academy to get your cpat, that’s not true. You probably won’t even get your final medical call until you get your CPAT. Quit telling people this.

Comment

• Also, all of the processing is on for next week as of now. All academy classes are still on and they’re deeming the classes and processing as essential. No one from academy south in medical or hr are working from home. This is from inside medical

Comment

• Thank you guys for all your feedback. I don't know how, but I have to get on May 18th.. be safe

Comment

• Originally posted by Reulerules5 View Post
          Also, all of the processing is on for next week as of now. All academy classes are still on and they’re deeming the classes and processing as essential. No one from academy south in medical or hr are working from home. This is from inside medical
          Great info, thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Almost38 View Post
            Thank you guys for all your feedback. I don't know how, but I have to get on May 18th.. be safe
            When is your birthday? Did you initial process and do you have your CPAT?

Comment

Thank you guys for all your feedback. I don't know how, but I have to get on May 18th.. be safe
              Is May 18th the rumor date for the start of the next class??

Comment

• Originally posted by CFDhopful View Post

Is May 18th the rumor date for the start of the next class??
                I think it was confirmed with an FOIA but that may have changed with current events

Comment

• I am scheduled to come in March 25th for check in, I am flying in from Arizona so hoping to hear soon if it is still happening. I left email message and no one answers phone, so if anyone hears anything, let me know!

Comment

• Guys, as I posted earlier in the thread, do not be a test subject for what’s allowed or not through the hiring process. If you've taken marijuana within the last several months defer, stay clean, and resume the process later[/QUOTE]

@CFD98765, how do we defer? I am to report on Monday, March 23, but I am wondering if I defer in person there or by email?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stambo View Post

Guys, as I posted earlier in the thread, do not be a test subject for what’s allowed or not through the hiring process. If you've taken marijuana within the last several months defer, stay clean, and resume the process later
                      @CFD98765, how do we defer? I am to report on Monday, March 23, but I am wondering if I defer in person there or by email?[/QUOTE]

You can go in person and request a waiver and fill it out and get a copy or email and request a waiver as well and have them email you a copy back for your records

Comment

• You can go in person and request a waiver and fill it out and get a copy or email and request a waiver as well and have them email you a copy back for your records
                        Thanks Firedawg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stambo View Post

Thanks Firedawg!
                          You’re welcome! I believe someone has it in an email in the forum and could probably send it to you so you can fill it out and email it to HR. Saves you a trip downtown

Comment

• Originally posted by Firedawg1983 View Post

You’re welcome! I believe someone has it in an email in the forum and could probably send it to you so you can fill it out and email it to HR. Saves you a trip downtown
                            Yes if whoever has it could DM me so I can give you my email?

Comment

• My birthday May 19. Ill turn 38. I've done everything from initial processing to medical. Only thing left is CPAT which is already scheduled. I just hope they don't cancel CPAT in April.

Comment

My birthday May 19. Ill turn 38. I've done everything from initial processing to medical. Only thing left is CPAT which is already scheduled. I just hope they don't cancel CPAT in April.
                                Hopefully they don’t delay the academy either. Tentative date is May 18th.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X