Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TS_01 View Post
    Got called today from BI which is my next step, then on to medical if everything checks out. I am hearing class starts second half of February, maybe they are trying to rush people to get in to that class? I cannot picture there being enough time with the class starting so soon. February class may possibly be delayed to ensure its completely full? Any way good luck to all
    I agree the feb class may be delayed. I just finished with my BI earlier this week. I hope I get an email for medical and they expedite the process. Anyone here at the cut off age?
    processing date:11/14/1019

Comment

• They will not delay the class to ensure it’s full. “Full” is a relative term anyway because classes in the last year range from 50-100 candidates. All you can do is make sure you have everything they ask for, show up early when there’s medical scheduling, and then complete the medical without an issue. You’ll be all ready for the next class in May/Jun

Comment

• Just got a call from HR this afternoon - having me come in Monday at 10am to schedule medical - I also received an email. Check your emails if you processed on 11/14 and didn’t get an invite to the last medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by HM3FMFDOC View Post
          Just got a call from HR this afternoon - having me come in Monday at 10am to schedule medical - I also received an email. Check your emails if you processed on 11/14 and didn’t get an invite to the last medical.

what’s your lottery number? I’m 1,98x non preference

Comment

• Do we have to bring anything on monday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Firerock42 View Post

what’s your lottery number? I’m 1,98x non preference
              I’m 12,xxx with vet preference.

sm1548 - she just said business attire - didn’t tell me to bring anything.

Comment

• Hey everyone Jan/14 did Medical no final processing email yet anyone in the same boat as me ?

Comment

• Originally posted by matt1986 View Post
                  Hey everyone Jan/14 did Medical no final processing email yet anyone in the same boat as me ?
                  If you had your medical Jan 14, that would seem to be enough time to either notify you of a followup or final processing. The period leading up to the start of an academy class is so unpredictable. I’m telling you guys, if youre done with the medical prepare fie a final processing email at any point up to, and past, the start date of the academy. You may be emailed Feb 18 for final processing Feb 19, and expected to start on the 20th.

Comment

• I’m going to see Dr Wong tomorrow. Should I dress in business attire? Or is he going examine me? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunyhighway View Post
                      I’m going to see Dr Wong tomorrow. Should I dress in business attire? Or is he going examine me? Thanks
                      Business attire. He doesn’t examine you, he goes over whatever the issue is and either gives you release for the class or the paperwork that needs to be completed by a doctor

Comment

• Originally posted by CFD98765 View Post

Business attire. He doesn’t examine you, he goes over whatever the issue is and either gives you release for the class or the paperwork that needs to be completed by a doctor
                        Thanks for the response! Hope I get cleared and he tells me I can start the academy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HM3FMFDOC View Post
                          Just got a call from HR this afternoon - having me come in Monday at 10am to schedule medical - I also received an email. Check your emails if you processed on 11/14 and didn’t get an invite to the last medical.
                          when did your BI visit you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunyhighway View Post

Thanks for the response! Hope I get cleared and he tells me I can start the academy!!
                            Hey how was the follow up with Dr.Wong

Comment

• What do you guys think of the promotional test cancellations? How is that going to affect the 7th referral?
                              https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...outputType=amp

Comment

• Originally posted by CFD2015 View Post
                                What do you guys think of the promotional test cancellations? How is that going to affect the 7th referral?
                                https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...outputType=amp
                                It won’t affect the 7th referral, at all. Those promotional tests take years to grade, so even if everything went smooth you’d be looking years down the line for any impact.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X