Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marinefighter View Post

I had to get cleared so they called me after and cleared me. If you don’t hear from them then that’s a good thing, If they need more info then they will reach out.
    what did clearing you consist of? And you mean they called you after your appointment to talk and then cleared you?

Comment

• Originally posted by marinefighter View Post

I had to get cleared so they called me after and cleared me. If you don’t hear from them then that’s a good thing, If they need more info then they will reach out.
      Also approximately how long did it take for them to reach out to you/ how close was the academy when they did call you?

Comment

• Check your emails final processing feb 7

Comment

• Originally posted by kpk93 View Post
          Check your emails final processing feb 7
          You got a final processing email !?!? Congrats!

Comment

• Just received mine as well !

Comment

• Congrats to you guys!!! I was at the January 14th medical and took it on the 15th. No email for me yet though . What time did your email come in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunyhighway View Post
                Congrats to you guys!!! I was at the January 14th medical and took it on the 15th. No email for me yet though . What time did your email come in?
                1725. Hoping you get in devil.

Comment

1725. Hoping you get in devil.
                  Thanks brother! Now I’ll be stalking my email all night lol. Congrats to you guys!

Comment

• Do anybody know if ALL final processing emails are sent out on the same day? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunyhighway View Post
                      Do anybody know if ALL final processing emails are sent out on the same day? Thanks
                      I don’t think so because I received mine a few days after a buddy of mine even though we did medical the same day.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjusmcccsd38 View Post

I don’t think so because I received mine a few days after a buddy of mine even though we did medical the same day.
                        Thanks Devil Dog! I still have hope

Comment

what did clearing you consist of? And you mean they called you after your appointment to talk and then cleared you?

they called me to get things signed off from my personal doc. They cleared me and I didn’t get my final till 3 months after for this class. But some guys got cleared a month prior to class starting. Also not all final processing letters come through on same day. Also check your guys spam box as well that’s where mine went. Congrats to the ones that are coming in. Advice listen to orders, starting prepping on your emt basic knowledge so you have a head start fo this side. Don’t think it’s gonna be easy, put the study time in. Any questions just ask some of us are still on this forum that Are currently here now.

Comment

• Email came in around 540pm

Comment

• How can we prep for the basic EMT knowledge?if we can’t take classes prior to the academy, What books can we get? What edition? Any recommendations will help, Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by CFD98765 View Post

Casual. Also, please do not stroll in late to your appointment at the commissary. You do not need to be there an hour before, but i’d advise not to be walking in 5-10 before your appointment time.
                                Thanks! How long does it usually take to get fitted and get everything? How much money would u recommend bringing?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X