No announcement yet.

Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else process on Nov 6th and get notified by a BI yet?

Comment

• How long was it before the academy that you were offered the job? Just curious because CPD gave us a call two days before the academy started. Is it a week? Two weeks? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunyhighway View Post
        How long was it before the academy that you were offered the job? Just curious because CPD gave us a call two days before the academy started. Is it a week? Two weeks? Thanks
        I believe it’s right at a month prior to start of the academy

Comment

• Anybody kno an estimate of how long it takes to hear back after going for ur medical appointment? Thanks!

Comment

• You won’t hear anything from them if everything is good, the next time you get contacted will be for final processing, the only time they contact you is if you need to do a follow up with a doctor. I did my medical last Monday and haven’t heard anything yet so I’m praying I’m good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firedawg1983 View Post

I believe it’s right at a month prior to start of the academy
              Thanks for the reply! Did they call ? Or send a letter saying congratulations you’ve been accepted into the Chicago fire training academy? Thanks

Comment

• Lt test is scheduled for this Sunday. I’m hearing around 30-40 spots. That’ll open up more room for new hires as well!

Comment

• After initial processing what other steps are there? Do they send a BI to your house to talk to 3 neighbors like CPD? Do they do a polygraph as well or is it just the medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
                    After initial processing what other steps are there? Do they send a BI to your house to talk to 3 neighbors like CPD? Do they do a polygraph as well or is it just the medical?
                    Background
                    Medical

Thats really it after initial processing. No they do not talk to your neighbors. Also, no polygraph or psychological.

Comment

• What was the email subject title? Human Resources our dear fire applicant?

Comment

• Initial processing nov 14 currently doing background investigation. Veteran

Comment

• I hope I get called for the medical soon my BI said he was pretty much done with my packet. How long after BI did you guys get the medical call to make an appointment? Thanks! Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunyhighway View Post
                            I hope I get called for the medical soon my BI said he was pretty much done with my packet. How long after BI did you guys get the medical call to make an appointment? Thanks! Cheers!
                            About 5 weeks

Comment

• I processed Nov. 14th turned in a full complete packet.
                              Just making sure what type of email to look out for from the BI.
                              #Veteran

Comment

• Had the home visit today from the BI

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse