No announcement yet.

Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I processed on 7/31 and I had my bi contact me and a few of the people on my sheets like my manager but no visit yet. He said he finished my packet and would submit it and I honestly don’t know what happens now. I asked if I was supposed to receive a visit and he said if he does it would be a last minute notice.

Comment

• Has anybody from 7/17 done medical yet?

Comment

• Initial process on 7/16 and I have not received medical scheduling yet.

Comment

• Damn sounds like there dragging with the 5th Referral guys for processing

Comment

• Did anyone do the initial process in March? If so message me please

Comment

• Originally posted by marinefighter View Post
              Did anyone do the initial process in March? If so message me please
              Right here processed in March. Held back for a medical follow up. Just missed June/july.

Comment

• Originally posted by marinefighter View Post
                Did anyone do the initial process in March? If so message me please
                Same. Processed in Marc . BI took forever to come out.

Comment

• Anyone initial in July schedule the medical or get an invite to yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emporer27 View Post
                    Anyone initial in July schedule the medical or get an invite to yet?
                    I processed July 17th. Waiting to do medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post

I processed July 17th. Waiting to do medical.
                      Yeah have you scheduled the medical? Or received an email invite to schedule? Specifically.

Comment

• Chiguy did they inform you they finished your background?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emporer27 View Post

Yeah have you scheduled the medical? Or received an email invite to schedule? Specifically.
                          I have not received anything as far as scheduling the medical. . Last I heard my background was complete and passed on. That was roughly 2 and a half weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post

I have not received anything as far as scheduling the medical. . Last I heard my background was complete and passed on. That was roughly 2 and a half weeks ago.
                            I'm starting to think Dec 1 - Dec 15th class if that's the case

Comment

• Chiguy27 did your investigator say you passed the background portion or just that he or she was passing it on? Mines told me he was finishing my packet to be passed on to be looked at but that was all. And that was about two weeks ago.

Comment

• Check your emails! Just got final processing email!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X