X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Engine,

We had 100 candidates start today.

Comment

• Thanks sub. I?ll put the foia in for the numbers and hopefully have posted in two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sub1234 View Post
        Hey Engine,

We had 100 candidates start today.
        Sub1234 do they split the class like 50 on fire and 50 on EMS? Curious on how that works

Comment

• No. Everyone does the EMS side first. The class that I am in ( Mar 1st) is still on the fire side.

Comment

• Originally posted by navy1234 View Post
            No. Everyone does the EMS side first. The class that I am in ( Mar 1st) is still on the fire side.
            Wow that?s a big class. Thanks for the info Navy1234! How?s the academy going for you? Pretty much like basic training?

Comment

• Check your emails I got my letter to start my process. 15**non pref
              Last edited by Chiguy27; 07-05-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Looks like the fifth referral is out...congrats all

Comment

• Do we got the actual numbers on who got call? Congratulations to everyone who got called

Comment

• Just checked my email and nothing yet

Comment

• I haven't received anything. 10,5xx veteran's preference. What numbers did they make it to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bryno View Post
                        I haven't received anything. 10,5xx veteran's preference. What numbers did they make it to?
                        I?m 10,7xx Bryno. I?m sure you will hear something prior to me. interested to know numbers as well

Comment

• Not all emails go out at the same time, wait till Tuesday before you get worried

Comment

• Originally posted by engine85 View Post
                            Not all emails go out at the same time, wait till Tuesday before you get worried
                            Roger that; thank you for all the information you've shared, engine85

Comment

• Feel blessed.... non pref 118x recieved email Friday to report July 16. Good luck to all!

Comment

• I posted the referral numbers on Facebook ?Second Battalion Cfd ? they should be accurate, good luck all.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X