Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jjusmcccsd38 View Post
    I got a email Friday saying that I was referred to CFD and to have all my contact information up to date and to keep a eye on my JUNK/SPAM folders. Does this mean I am part of the 5th referral?
    What?s your lottery number ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post

What?s your lottery number ?
      905* veterans

Comment

• 13984 for vets @5th referral I think so yea

Comment

• I received email on Friday about being referred to begin the processing procedure. I have not received any further emails on my listed email address. Would be a blessing if a 5th referral would be coming up soon! If anyone has info regarding a 5th referral your input is appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
            13984 for vets @5th referral I think so yea
            This was the old projection from Engine85. The updated 5th referral for veteran pref is approx. 10,900, FYI

Comment

• Aguirre what kind of email was it? Your number is really close to mine but I didn?t get a email.

Comment

• Originally posted by bull36 View Post
                Aguirre what kind of email was it? Your number is really close to mine but I didn?t get a email.
                The email was from HR stating that I have been referred for the Chicago Fire Dept. Processing procedure, also to make sure info on line was correct. This email was also in response to me acquiring my lotto number copy letter from 2015. This was sent to my work email, I have received no other info from n my listed email.

Comment

• Aguirre9 what lottery number are you?

Comment

• Has anybody else got a email? I have not yet received anything and was border line of being called for the 4th referral.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob1738 View Post
                      Aguirre9 what lottery number are you?
                      118x- nonpreference

Comment

• Aguirre, so you emailed HR requesting a copy of your lotto letter and they sent that along with saying you are being referred next and to have your online info all up to date?

Comment

• Originally posted by bull36 View Post
                          Aguirre, so you emailed HR requesting a copy of your lotto letter and they sent that along with saying you are being referred next and to have your online info all up to date?
                          Yes sir.... I am still awaiting email stating the date and paperwork to do during initial processing. I am hoping this might be that they are planing on sending out 5th referral emails?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguirre9 View Post

Yes sir.... I am still awaiting email stating the date and paperwork to do during initial processing. I am hoping this might be that they are planing on sending out 5th referral emails?!
                            I hope so to. I did not email them for my lotto number because I had mine saved, so I did not get a email stating to have my info updated but close to your number so I?m awaiting that referral email patiently as well.
                            Last edited by bull36; 06-17-2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• What?s the email address to Human Resources?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob1738 View Post
                                What?s the email address to Human Resources?
                                [email protected]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X