X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found this online about arc review. Don?t know if it?s the same thing
    Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks Bruno appreciate the help ! Yeah I got in trouble when I was 17 a junior in high school it was dismissed . I went to the county pulled the paperwork submitted it to my BI which said it was no problem . I'm 32 now worked 1 job for 13 years . No idea what the hold up is

Comment

• Anybody complete medical in the last two weeks hear anything for final processing?

Comment

• Double post
          Last edited by Humantorch2; 06-06-2019, 05:53 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

• Originally posted by hacking18 View Post
            Got a phone call and email. Reporting tomorrow for final processing
            How many people were there? Did anyone waive?

Comment

• Those that were processes in August awaiting the call, what number range are you?

Comment

• When you have something questionable in your history it goes to a City committee that votes on whether you continue or not. Even applicants that have a criminal background still get hired in certain circumstances. Good luck

Comment

• The chart below is from 2017 but does show different statuses, including ARC. Trying to get an updated copy.
                  Last edited by engine85; 06-06-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	5DAC5FF6-4078-44B9-A7C7-48D4438B7868.jpeg
Views:	1376
Size:	236.3 KB
ID:	2105244
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Engine85 thank you so much , so how should I handle this arc just wait it out correct I think it's out of Hr hands right ?

Comment

• The city does what they want to do and when they want to do it. You are only a number to them. They do notify applicants if they are not qualified, but when that happens is their schedule. They also may not even tell you why. I have read emails through Foia where they say that the background is bad, but no specifics. Don?t be concerned until there is another referral and you haven?t been contacted. Depending on backgrounds some applicants process slower than others. If you have had many jobs, many addresses and many schools, you will be slower.
                        Thank you very much for the reply and that makes complete sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humantorch2 View Post

How many people were there? Did anyone waive?
                          25 people, a handful without CPAT

No one waived.

There will be another final processing next Thursday and possibly even on June 15th.

Comment

• Nothing you can do about the committee. If anyone is having problems during the hiring process I can only recommend that you contact your Alderman. Sometimes they can shake the tree.

Comment

Last edited by nicksints; 07-11-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone gone through the whole process? I am on the medical exam process and now have to do a follow up! Any knowledge on this? What?s next after?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X