Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dsjr1215 View Post
    No contact yet (March 5th) processing

    Negative, nothing yet. Word is they call and it comes up as spam...fyi. I guess they leave a VM.

    Comment


    • Word is may 3rd is a class of 69

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
        Word is may 3rd is a class of 69
        wow that’s it?!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
          Word is may 3rd is a class of 69
          I wonder if a lot of people aged out or gave up waiting since most of those people processed March 2020. A lot can happen over a year. Plus no one from March 2021 are close enough to sneak into this class too, I would assume.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Adrenaline54 View Post

            I wonder if a lot of people aged out or gave up waiting since most of those people processed March 2020. A lot can happen over a year. Plus no one from March 2021 are close enough to sneak into this class too, I would assume.
            I am 36 had my backround done by the end of March and never heard anything after. I emailed HR and never got a response but I am sure they are busy trying to get this class going in May. Hope there is an August class and we all get in. Did people hear back after the backround? Is it just medical after backround or are there other steps? I even tried to email my backround investigator and the email bounced back to me. I guess we just gotta wait and see. Stay in shape and enjoy the summer for now.

            Comment


            • After background is medical scheduling, medical, final processing, and then getting uniforms.

              Comment


              • How was day 1 candidates?

                Comment


                • It was great, fast paced & a lot of work

                  Comment


                  • Congrats to all of those who started the Academy!

                    Comment


                    • How many are in the current March 3 class?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GoingToThe_Moon View Post
                        How many are in the current March 3 class?
                        There are 68 right now and an “update” that the next class is now October.

                        Comment


                        • Got my BI call on the 20th of April she called my boss and he told me the conversation went well. I haven’t heard anything and my references have not been called anyone know when I can expect to here something?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rmacfire4491 View Post
                            Got my BI call on the 20th of April she called my boss and he told me the conversation went well. I haven’t heard anything and my references have not been called anyone know when I can expect to here something?
                            My references were never called. Past employers all gave me great character statements. Give it a few days and the BI will email you back when their part is complete

                            Comment


                            • I processed in early March and have had my background completed. Anyone here who processed then been contacted about scheduling medical yet?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mcrol View Post
                                I processed in early March and have had my background completed. Anyone here who processed then been contacted about scheduling medical yet?
                                Nothing yet!

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X