No announcement yet.

Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• word! I processed 03/5, wondering if anyone else from this day got hit up... i turned in complete packet, Cpat expires mid May, already have another one scheduled anyways, but was hoping to get contacted for background before this one expires.

Originally posted by Firedawg1983 View Post

I was there same day. Background already complete. Vets preference

Comment

• Originally posted by Dsjr1215 View Post
      word! I processed 03/5, wondering if anyone else from this day got hit up... i turned in complete packet, Cpat expires mid May, already have another one scheduled anyways, but was hoping to get contacted for background before this one expires.

Get that new CPAT to them ASAP. I know at least 2 of us vets are complete with background.

Comment

• For the guys getting offers, backgrounds, etc. what was your lottery number? Obviously I know vet points are an additional factor. Just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by FH89 View Post
          For the guys getting offers, backgrounds, etc. what was your lottery number? Obviously I know vet points are an additional factor. Just curious.
          Vet 10,7xx background clear

Comment

• Has anyone who processed March 3rd not heard anything from background investigator?

Comment

• Originally posted by FH89 View Post
              For the guys getting offers, backgrounds, etc. what was your lottery number? Obviously I know vet points are an additional factor. Just curious.
              I was around 3k just had my backround and now waiting for medical.

Comment

• Can anyone run me down what you do at final processing?

Comment

• Originally posted by anp1290 View Post
                  Has anyone who processed March 3rd not heard anything from background investigator?
                  Same boat as you, 26xx no pref, reported for initial processing on March 3rd and have not heard from a background investigator yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dsjr1215 View Post
                    have they contacted you for background investigation yet ?

No not yet. All my paperwork is in and i just updated my CPAT. I'm also 26xx no pref, if that makes a difference.

Comment

• How many people at final processing yesterday?(4/14)

Comment

• Originally posted by Firerock42 View Post
                        How many people at final processing yesterday?(4/14)
                        62 ppl for 4/14 they said May 3rd class was a total of 100 and they have more to process.

Comment

• Originally posted by CFD2015 View Post

62 ppl for 4/14 they said May 3rd class was a total of 100 and they have more to process.
                          Did they mention how many people they invited?

Comment

• Anyone hear from the background investigator this week? And if so what was your number?

Comment

• No contact yet (March 5th) processing
                              Originally posted by A3887 View Post
                              Anyone hear from the background investigator this week? And if so what was your number?

Comment

• Has anyone who processed March 2021 received a call for medical yet?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X