Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JM29 View Post
    Anybody have an idea when the city is going to start another testing process for firefighters?
    I believe they normally do one every 7 years. So possibly next year. But with the way covid restrictions are probably not. But who knows. I’d say they will be pulling off the current list for Atleast another year if not 2. They have to announce a test/ test / get results and distribute lottery numbers before they can pull off another list.

Comment

• Second Batallion CFD posted something about a fitness test, is he referring to candidates waiting to get called up for acadmey?

Comment

• Originally posted by CFDlegacy2013 View Post
        Second Batallion CFD posted something about a fitness test, is he referring to candidates waiting to get called up for acadmey?
        he just clarified - meant for active CFD. I was confused by that too

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post

I believe they normally do one every 7 years. So possibly next year. But with the way covid restrictions are probably not. But who knows. I’d say they will be pulling off the current list for Atleast another year if not 2. They have to announce a test/ test / get results and distribute lottery numbers before they can pull off another list.
          Testing years have 1978, 1985, 1995, 2006, and 2014.

Comment

• If the December 1st class does happen, when would be the earliest emails would be sent out for final processing?

Comment

• Probably 2 weeks before the earliest

Comment

• Anyone know how many more people they have to contact from the 7th referral? According to a FOIA request by second battalion, I am confirmed listed as a vet and in the 7th. But my vet preference was a late entry so I would only imagine I’m almost the last person in the 7th referral. Just want to see if anyone had any information.

Comment

• Does anyone know if you were to fail medical for some reason that they would inform you of that? Thanks.

Comment

• I saw today on the news that the police started a new class. It’s a good sign that the city is still hiring for pubic safely. I’m praying for this class for December 1st

Comment

• I know she sent a letter to most of the city unions today. Asking if they will do unpaid furloughs or take layoffs to even out the budget. Gave till tomorrow to respond. Didn’t state the amount of unpaid furloughs or how many layoffs. Pretty sure her budget address is Monday.

Comment

• Comment

I know she sent a letter to most of the city unions today. Asking if they will do unpaid furloughs or take layoffs to even out the budget. Gave till tomorrow to respond. Didn’t state the amount of unpaid furloughs or how many layoffs. Pretty sure her budget address is Monday.
                          I guess we will find out Monday and has anyone heard anything from the academy on instructors being asked to teach other class? Any details is very helpful. I really hope they do other class.

Comment

• It’s the 21st so next Wednesday.

Comment

It’s the 21st so next Wednesday.
                              My mistake lol thanks. Let’s all hope they do other class soon.

Comment

• From what I understand anything budgeted for this year is gonna happen. Next year is what’s unsure.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X