No announcement yet.

Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone left in the 7th referral get an email yet??

Comment

• You guys get your Covid results back that fast? I took mine Saturday morning. Still no results

Comment

• Originally posted by podsox View Post
        You guys get your Covid results back that fast? I took mine Saturday morning. Still no results
        Should have got a rapid test. Some places you can get results in 20 mins

Comment

• Exam Corps Lab in Niles - (847) 391-9881 scheduled me right after i called and got back to me in 2 days. 140 w/o insurance, 50 with (depending on ur carrier)

Comment

• Originally posted by hcc2323 View Post
            Exam Corps Lab in Niles - (847) 391-9881 scheduled me right after i called and got back to me in 2 days. 140 w/o insurance, 50 with (depending on ur carrier)
            I wish I had this info last Friday. I’m still waiting on my results had to reschedule my medical. Hopefully it’s here before my reschedule!

Comment

• Originally posted by CFD2015 View Post

I wish I had this info last Friday. I’m still waiting on my results had to reschedule my medical. Hopefully it’s here before my reschedule!
              You scheduled ur medical without Covid results ?

Comment

• If something pops up on ur medical how long after do they let you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
                  If something pops up on ur medical how long after do they let you know?
                  2-3 weeks was a typical timeline, but i’ve read recently of people waiting longer (probably covid related).

You guys are in a good position. The last class just started, so there’s no urgency to get a medical followup completed in a few days to rush and be in a class.

Comment

• Originally posted by A3887 View Post
                    Anyone left in the 7th referral get an email yet??
                    Not yet, around 3400 non pref...where are you?

Comment

• Around 3600

Comment

• Anyone have an idea when the next medical invites could be sent out? Processed 03/30, and had my home visit about a month ago

Comment

• Would they notify you that you've been disqualified or can they just go on without ever sending you an invite to final processing or notifying you that you won't be hired? Hypothetically, lets say they didn't like something in your medical.
                          Last edited by FIRE20XX; 08-12-2020, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Anyone looking for an apartment? Moving out 8/31 of a really great 2 bed plus office in North Center. $1570 plus $85 if you want a garage.

Comment

• I had something small that was questionable in my background a few years ago but I received my medical invite the other day. Does getting my medical email mean I was cleared for the background check?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nt77 View Post
                                I had something small that was questionable in my background a few years ago but I received my medical invite the other day. Does getting my medical email mean I was cleared for the background check?
                                That’s correct. If you have moved on to medical your background is done and you are clear

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X