Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by hcc2323 View Post

    My BI told me when he called initially to feel free to call or email him with any questions so I'd say worth a shot.
    When did you start your background and is it finished?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tommy1089 View Post

      When did you start your background and is it finished?
      Called 6/22, home visit 6/27, told me he was wrapping it up 6/30. They're not gonna tell you "your background is finished - you pass" you'll just get a email for a covid test.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by hcc2323 View Post

        Called 6/22, home visit 6/27, told me he was wrapping it up 6/30. They're not gonna tell you "your background is finished - you pass" you'll just get a email for a covid test.
        Ok thanks. Just don't know why mine still isn't done and its been over a month. When yours looks to have been done in a week lol. I had CPAT and all required documents turned it before he called

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tommy1089 View Post

          Ok thanks. Just don't know why mine still isn't done and its been over a month. When yours looks to have been done in a week lol. I had CPAT and all required documents turned it before he called
          Maybe your past employers aren’t responding or maybe it’s in ARC review. Just give your background investigator a call. I called mine almost weekly because both of those things unfortunately happened to me during my Bg investigation.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CFD2015 View Post

            Maybe your past employers aren’t responding or maybe it’s in ARC review. Just give your background investigator a call. I called mine almost weekly because both of those things unfortunately happened to me during my Bg investigation.
            What is ARC? And I emailed my BI yesterday. So hopefully he'll get back to me monday

            Comment


            • Originally posted by tommy1089 View Post

              What is ARC? And I emailed my BI yesterday. So hopefully he'll get back to me monday
              Arc review is a when it goes into levels of a background check(run your credit, further background check, in front of committee etc) if you look back earlier in this post it has the breakdown of the levels and what they do.

              Comment


              • If you go to ARC, there is usually something in your background investigation that will not let you proceed without more information. Good luck.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Firedawg1983 View Post

                  Arc review is a when it goes into levels of a background check(run your credit, further background check, in front of committee etc) if you look back earlier in this post it has the breakdown of the levels and what they do.
                  How are you suppose to find out if you're in the "arc review?" Like I said I emailed my BI Friday, so hopefully on Monday he will email me back otherwise I'll try and give him a call. Ive talked to all my references and none of them have even been contacted yet. So idk what's going on

                  Comment


                  • Is anyone else going to medical scheduling tomorrow at 10am?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
                      Is anyone else going to medical scheduling tomorrow at 10am?
                      Supposed to get my test result back today. When did you send yours in? Good to know they got back quickly.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
                        Is anyone else going to medical scheduling tomorrow at 10am?
                        Waiting on my results as well.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
                          Is anyone else going to medical scheduling tomorrow at 10am?
                          Yeah they just emailed me for tomorrow at 10.

                          Anyone know how long medical scheduling takes? Thanks

                          Comment


                          • Medical scheduling was today 16 invited 1 no show

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
                              Medical scheduling was today 16 invited 1 no show
                              Did u guys have your Covid 19 test results already?

                              Comment


                              • Yea got mine Friday I think someone said they got theirs last night and was told in the morning to report today

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X