• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can go to the commissary in whatever you want

Comment

• Originally posted by Candidate162x View Post

Negative, sadly
      Same here, I’ll see you in the next academy then.

Comment

• Does anyone have information on how many waived on Tuesday? Apparently they invited 57?

Comment

• Congratulations to all! I am glad they are keeping everything moving. I think I am in ARC review because of the length of time the background has taken, but I will definitely be staying patient.

Comment

• Has anyone heard any rumors about doing elearning modules at home for the EMT academy portion? I guess as a way to avoid any issues concerning COVID.

Comment

• anyone know how long the background process typically takes? I was contacted by my BI on July 2nd with him telling me my background was being started. Haven't heard anything since then. And as far as I know none of my references or anything has been contacted yet

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy1089 View Post
                anyone know how long the background process typically takes? I was contacted by my BI on July 2nd with him telling me my background was being started. Haven't heard anything since then. And as far as I know none of my references or anything has been contacted yet
                I was first contacted by my BI on July 7th and had my residence check with him this past Friday, the 17th.
                I’m sure you’ll hear something within the next week or two

Comment

• Might be a dumb question...But if you’ve smoked tobacco in the past I.e cigarettes or e cigs, would/can they fail you/not hire you?

Comment

• Originally posted by FIRE20XX View Post
                    Might be a dumb question...But if you’ve smoked tobacco in the past I.e cigarettes or e cigs, would/can they fail you/not hire you?
                    No. Anything illegal on the drug test(including marijuana) will be a disqualification

Comment

• I'm sure they're busy finishing things up for this new class but anyone have an idea how long it will take for them to start reaching out about medical scheduling or backgrounds again?

Comment

• Originally posted by hcc2323 View Post
                        I'm sure they're busy finishing things up for this new class but anyone have an idea how long it will take for them to start reaching out about medical scheduling or backgrounds again?
                        No idea. They still have about 200 people to pull out of this current referral. I think that will be the next step and start going from there

Comment

• Originally posted by Firedawg1983 View Post

No. Anything illegal on the drug test(including marijuana) will be a disqualification
                          Thank you. Anyone have any idea how many applicants have their medical completed but were not contacted for final processing? Assuming they would be first in line for the next class?

Comment

• Originally posted by FIRE20XX View Post

Thank you. Anyone have any idea how many applicants have their medical completed but were not contacted for final processing? Assuming they would be first in line for the next class?
                            I don’t think it’s a lot probably somewhere around 20; at least the 7 that waived this class. There’s a ton of ppl with completed backgrounds waiting on medical tho

Comment

• Yes. Probably around 20-30 that have already done medical that did not make the class. My guess is they prepared to have 120 in this class, just in case. My medical was last of my group of 10 on June 29th (which ms. Rebecca said there was a possibility of making this July class). There was also some people that got medical invites the week or two after me, according to some posts. The next wave of medical invites probably won’t happen until early-mid September.

Godspeed everyone

Comment

• I processed November and completed medical on June 15th and just received a call this morning for a medical follow up. Just a heads up they might be delayed on follow ups.
                                Last edited by Firerock42; 07-24-2020, 10:59 AM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X