No announcement yet.

Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received my final processing email also, academy starts July 22nd! Good luck to all.

Comment

• Got it too. Heck yeah.

Comment

• Congratulations to all. I’m disappointed. I would’ve made this class home visit done, initial processing done, complete packet, and cpat turned in but BG was sent to ARC committee so I’m assuming I have to wait another 3-6 months for next academy possibly more due to Covid-19.

Comment

• Anyone know if all emails have been sent out? Or if they will be sending more?

Comment

• Originally posted by FIRE20XX View Post
            Anyone know if all emails have been sent out? Or if they will be sending more?
            You can always guarantee more will be sent out up to the final processing date. After that day passes, they may have additional final processing dates set up to fill the class. It’s also not unusual for invites to go out after the class has started. If you have everything completed, be prepared for anything; including that last minute call on a Mon to report to final processing Tue, in order to start the academy on Wed. Everything can move quickly
            Last edited by CFD98765; 07-10-2020, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Are there any candidates here that initially processed 11/2019, completed BI, and completed medical 02/2020 but WERE NOT invited for final processing on July 13? Thanks for your input!

Comment

• Got my email for Final Processing yesterday!!!! Woop woop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Candidate162x View Post
                  Are there any candidates here that initially processed 11/2019, completed BI, and completed medical 02/2020 but WERE NOT invited for final processing on July 13? Thanks for your input!
                  I processed Nov. 2019 have everything completed and did not receive anything. I heard the batch of final processing is actually Tuesday the 14th.
                  I would assume and hope they send out another round or two of final processing on Monday

Comment

• Originally posted by Firerock42 View Post

I processed Nov. 2019 have everything completed and did not receive anything. I heard the batch of final processing is actually Tuesday the 14th.
                    I would assume and hope they send out another round or two of final processing on Monday
                    Has anyone that didn't receive anything for final processing Friday, receive anything today?
                    Does anyone that was at final processing today have any additional info they could share?
                    Thank you.

Comment

• For those who are through medical - how long did it take to get the initial medical scheduling/covid test email from when your BI finished?

Comment

• Originally posted by FIRE20XX View Post

Has anyone that didn't receive anything for final processing Friday, receive anything today?
                        Does anyone that was at final processing today have any additional info they could share?
                        Thank you.
                        Nothing yet, I don’t think there was a final processing today I believe it was a mix up and rescheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully someone can confirm this.

Comment

Nothing yet, I don’t think there was a final processing today I believe it was a mix up and rescheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully someone can confirm this.
                          Someone told me the same thing

Comment

• Anyone who initially processed in March get a final processing date?

Comment

Anyone who initially processed in March get a final processing date?
                              Lots of ppl from the looks of the second battalion page

Comment

• firerock I know a few guys that did...I’m March 5th, fully cleared to my knowledge,,,nothing yet. 43 processed today. And they invited 7 more for tomorrow to make up for the no shows from today. So 57 tomorrow. There’s always a chance we get into this class last minute due to no shows or people waiving,,,but there’s also a good chance we will be waiting until next academy. It is what it is...our time will come. STAY POSITIVE...worst case hopefully the fall it is for us!
                                Last edited by JetsAndJiujitsu; 07-13-2020, 05:58 PM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X