X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reulerules5
    Forum Member
    • May 2018

Originally posted by Backdraft69

Just got the call to schedule follow up on medical with CFD. Make sure your primary care doctors are open and have availability in the upcoming weeks. Even schedule one preemptively if you can swing. Easier to cancel an appt then schedule one right now.
    When did you go to Concentra?

Comment

• CFD98765
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2019

Just got the call to schedule follow up on medical with CFD. Make sure your primary care doctors are open and have availability in the upcoming weeks. Even schedule one preemptively if you can swing. Easier to cancel an appt then schedule one right now.
      When you meet with Dr Wong, he should have a good idea of when the next class will be.

Also that’s great advice about preemptively making a Drs appointment. For my followup they didn’t give me any indication of what the health issue was before the meeting, but regardless, I could have set up a doctors appointment. Every day counts, and the quicker you’re cleared the better position you’ll be in for the next class

Comment

• Reulerules5
        Forum Member
        • May 2018

Originally posted by CFD98765

When you meet with Dr Wong, he should have a good idea of when the next class will be.

Also that’s great advice about preemptively making a Drs appointment. For my followup they didn’t give me any indication of what the health issue was before the meeting, but regardless, I could have set up a doctors appointment. Every day counts, and the quicker you’re cleared the better position you’ll be in for the next class
        Dr Wong isn’t even there anymore so it should be interesting who is doing medical

Comment

• Backdraft69
          Forum Member
          • Mar 2020

Update: My DRs office called me back to schedule a phone consultation. Based on the phone consultation they will determine whether an in person follow up will be needed. I’m scheduled with CFD tomorrow and primary care phone call Monday. Hopefully no labs or anything needed and can be cleared over the phone which would be ideal. Start getting on the horn with your PCP to get a feel for their process right now.

Comment

• Fire107108
            Forum Member
            • May 2019

Does anyone know does everyone have to meet with the CFD doctor or only if something came up with the first medical???

Comment

• Firerock42
              Forum Member
              • Jan 2020

Update: My DRs office called me back to schedule a phone consultation. Based on the phone consultation they will determine whether an in person follow up will be needed. I’m scheduled with CFD tomorrow and primary care phone call Monday. Hopefully no labs or anything needed and can be cleared over the phone which would be ideal. Start getting on the horn with your PCP to get a feel for their process right now.
              What day did you go to concentra?
              i went on the 15th

Comment

• mronc17
                Forum Member
                • May 2020

Originally posted by Firerock42

i went on the 15th
                I also went the 15th haven’t heard anything have you?

Comment

• Backdraft69
                  Forum Member
                  • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Firerock42

i went on the 15th
                  I went in on the 11th.

Comment

• Firerock42
                    Forum Member
                    • Jan 2020

Originally posted by mronc17

I also went the 15th haven’t heard anything have you?
                    Na man I haven’t heard anything

Comment

• JDShamrock10
                      Forum Member
                      • Mar 2020

Anyone have any idea when the next initial screening month is? Well it be after the next Academy class starts? I deferred in March because of COVID and quarantine and haven’t heard anything back.

Comment

• FIRE20XX
                        Forum Member
                        • Mar 2020

According to Second Battalion CFD, a class of 100 will be starting on July 16. I believe I read earlier in this thread that there were already 55 or so people waiting from the last referral. That would leave approx 45 people from this referral to make it in. Does anyone know how many people from March processing have been called for Medicals? Are people still taking them? Trying to get a gauge on how many people I’m up against to get into this upcoming class.

i just took my medical the 18th which seems to be after a lot of people in this thread.
                        Last edited by FIRE20XX; 06-26-2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• CFDlegacy2013
                          Forum Member
                          • Jun 2020

New to the forum. Processed in March, background completed and CPAT turned in. Haven’t heard anything going forward, has anyone from march processing been called for a medical?

Comment

• Reulerules5
                            Forum Member
                            • May 2018

Originally posted by FIRE20XX
                            According to Second Battalion CFD, a class of 100 will be starting on July 16. I believe I read earlier in this thread that there were already 55 or so people waiting from the last referral. That would leave approx 45 people from this referral to make it in. Does anyone know how many people from March processing have been called for Medicals? Are people still taking them? Trying to get a gauge on how many people I’m up against to get into this upcoming class.

i just took my medical the 18th which seems to be after a lot of people in this thread.
                            Roughly 60 people have been sent to medical from the March processing.

Comment

• Reulerules5
                              Forum Member
                              • May 2018

Originally posted by CFDlegacy2013
                              New to the forum. Processed in March, background completed and CPAT turned in. Haven’t heard anything going forward, has anyone from march processing been called for a medical?
                              Yes, about 60 individuals have completed medical

Comment

• Rickjk91
                                Forum Member
                                • Mar 2019

I’d guess that If you haven’t done your medical you won’t be making the July 15th class. You need to do a covid test which takes a few days then medical and final processing. I don’t see that all happening in the next 2 weeks

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...