Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cfd27 View Post
    I just received an email to send in my car registration, I don't have a car in my name. Could this mean I could get my bg check soon? I was in the March 15th group.
    I received the same email a couple days ago and was wondering the same thing. I do have a car and had that information when I processed so confused why I needed to send it in again

Comment

• According to that Second Battalion Facebook page it looks like 300 people are currently being processed and that there are about 225 people left from this referral who still need to be called. It also looks like a large number of people aren’t showing up. If you are in this referral and have been waiting to hear something like myself this may be good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by A3887 View Post
        According to that Second Battalion Facebook page it looks like 300 people are currently being processed and that there are about 225 people left from this referral who still need to be called. It also looks like a large number of people aren’t showing up. If you are in this referral and have been waiting to hear something like myself this may be good news.
        Hopefully the 225 left get contacted here soon. Ive been waiting this email for a very long time.

Comment

• Anyone that processed march 25th been contacted by a BI yet?

Comment

• Does anyone have a medical exam scheduled for next week? I’m assuming there are only medical exams for this week? Wondering when the final email will be sent

Comment

• Originally posted by mronc17 View Post
              Does anyone have a medical exam scheduled for next week? I’m assuming there are only medical exams for this week? Wondering when the final email will be sent
              There is medical exams next week

Comment

• Does anyone know what is done at final processing?
                no I didn’t get an invite I’m just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firerock42 View Post
                  Does anyone know what is done at final processing?
                  no I didn’t get an invite I’m just curious.
                  After final medical which is with the CFD doctor, you will go to final processing for final paperwork and drug test. After all that you will the final at the commissary where you are fitted for uniforms and ppe

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy1089 View Post
                    Anyone that processed march 25th been contacted by a BI yet?
                    Haven’t heard anything yet

Comment

• What does final physical with CFD consist of ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrenaline54 View Post

Hopefully the 225 left get contacted here soon. Ive been waiting this email for a very long time.
                        I am around 3400 non pref and have not heard anything yet...hopefully I get my email soon. Is there anyone around 3400 that has gotten their email?

Comment

• Does anyone know if I transfer over to fire from Cpd if I would remain on same pension tier? Thanks

Comment

• How do you know if you have passed or failed your background? How long does it take to be invited to medical after background?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cpdfirehopeful View Post
                              Does anyone know if I transfer over to fire from Cpd if I would remain on same pension tier? Thanks
                              I could be wrong but I think there is only 2 pension tiers for fire. Tier 2 is after 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cpdfirehopeful View Post
                                Does anyone know if I transfer over to fire from Cpd if I would remain on same pension tier? Thanks
                                Only if you have 10 plus years will your CPD pension carry over. And you will go into CFD as Tier 2

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X