No announcement yet.

Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the processing dates grouped with consecutive numbers, not mixed up? - except for those with preference obviously. I see tons of people who initially processed way before me not getting calls and people who processed after me getting them. I was 227X no pref and processed 3/6, turned CPAT on 3/10 and haven't heard anything at all since.
    Last edited by hcc2323; 06-03-2020, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Just a heads up to people, I do know of 2 ppl that processed early March and already have scheduled their medical without their CPAT so it appears having it didn’t really matter like they said it did. But I still highly recommend GET YOUR CPAT ASAP.

Comment

• Anyone having trouble getting their COVID results from the NorthShore account page? Due to other obligations, I took the COVID test through the city on Wednesday and not at Clinton Street.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatoneguyCA View Post
          Anyone having trouble getting their COVID results from the NorthShore account page? Due to other obligations, I took the COVID test through the city on Wednesday and not at Clinton Street.
          Like signing up or actually getting your results? Did you get a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Firerock42 View Post

Like signing up or actually getting your results? Did you get a link?
            Getting my results. I already have a NorthShore account and its not showing up anywhere. Called NorthShore and they have no record of my test. The link given by CFD HR only provides the link to set up an account.

Comment

• What should you wear for the home visit ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
                What should you wear for the home visit ?
                Casual, The visit will be quick, no more than 5 min.

Comment

• Anyone from covid testing on June 4th get their results yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Firerock42 View Post
                    Anyone from covid testing on June 4th get their results yet?
                    Nope, still waiting also. The results should be available within 48 hours of receipt of the sample to the lab.

Comment

• Does anyone have any info on the start date or possible start date of the next academy? Also, do we have to live in the city before we start or by the end of the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by KWILL15 View Post
                        Does anyone have any info on the start date or possible start date of the next academy? Also, do we have to live in the city before we start or by the end of the academy?
                        Rumors are saying July 16th. And you need to live in the city when you start the academy

Comment

• Anyone know where we are going to get our results for those that went to get tested for Covid-19? I keep checking the NorthShoreConnect account and so far nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Also still waiting for COVID-19 test results. Just got intel on August 16 academy start, but honestly who knows I’ve heard July 1, 16, Aug 1, & 16 nobody knows until we get that final email

Comment

• Still waiting as well for COVID results. Keep checking Your NorthShore account and emails. Hope to hear something today or this week. Patience Ladies and Gents.
                              #Veteran

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjay0329 View Post
                                Still waiting as well for COVID results. Keep checking Your NorthShore account and emails. Hope to hear something today or this week. Patience Ladies and Gents.
                                #Veteran
                                Same here still waiting...
                                did you guys select north shore as your medical provider or your actual provider?( on that link once you create an account)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X