Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoingToThe_Moon View Post

Do you have your CPAT?
    negative, I was planning to get it as soon as the BI reaches out to me. You think that would expedite my file?

Comment

• Originally posted by CommAdvocacy View Post
      Hi guys, need some advice.
      I processed on March 24. I know some people in that group have already been contacted by a BI, should I follow up and if so, who would I be calling? Thanks
      Processed march 25th, turned in my cpat about a month ago. Still haven't heard from BI

Comment

• I don’t think anyone after March 6th has had a BI yet but I could be wrong. I think they had 3 initial processing’s a week for 4 weeks. With about 50 ppl avg. so they got about 600 ppl to do BIs for

Comment

• Originally posted by Firedawg1983 View Post

Roughly half or so already. No idea when they are pulling the rest
          Hey Firedawg, just curious how do you know they have pulled around half?

Comment

• Originally posted by jws323323 View Post

Hey Firedawg, just curious how do you know they have pulled around half?
            Figure 100 per processing day. Count up the days they have processed. That gives you a rough estimate of how many they have gone through. Remember half or less are showing. I think one processing day had 63 and that seemed like the highest number of the days.

Comment

Hi guys, need some advice.
              I processed on March 24. I know some people in that group have already been contacted by a BI, should I follow up and if so, who would I be calling? Thanks
              Processed the 25th and turned in Cpat a couple weeks ago. Haven’t heard from BI either. Was thinking about emailing them next week if I don’t hear anything

Comment

• Be patient guys it’s still coming and still moving along! I processed March 5th,,turned in my CPAT a few weeks ago...just got my BI call today. I still know plenty of people they need to get to. Seems like they are just knocking em out in chunks.

Comment

• Originally posted by JetsAndJiujitsu View Post
                  Be patient guys it’s still coming and still moving along! I processed March 5th,,turned in my CPAT a few weeks ago...just got my BI call today. I still know plenty of people they need to get to. Seems like they are just knocking em out in chunks.
                  Like I said I haven’t heard anyone that processed after the 6th getting a bi yet. There’s 600+ ppl and only a few BIs gotta be patient

Comment

• I highly recommend for EVERYONE to get their CPAT ASAP that’s all they say when you’re at the academy because they don’t move forward if you don’t have it!

Comment

negative, I was planning to get it as soon as the BI reaches out to me. You think that would expedite my file?
                      I’d get it ASAP if I was you, I got the feeling that they moved everyone forward who had it done. Makes it easier for them

Comment

• They will not schedule a medical unless you have a CPAT.

Comment

• Anyone from recent medical(5/26)on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Firerock42 View Post
                            Anyone from recent medical(5/26)on here?
                            Yeah just got the news ...

Comment

• Originally posted by mronc17 View Post

Yeah just got the news ...
                              What Happen?

Comment

• Covid testing cancelled (medicals delayed until so)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X