Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rickjk91 View Post
    How many processing dates were there in March. Was it only the 4th 5th 6th 9th 10th 23rd and 25th?
    That’s correct

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TS_01 View Post
      what should those who intend to show up next week for med planning be expected to wear ?
      You’re just going in to schedule your medical appointment so dress clothes just like initial processing.

      Comment


      • Anyone have an opinion on whether they may or may not process the rest of the 7th referral?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Firedawg1983 View Post

          You’re just going in to schedule your medical appointment so dress clothes just like initial processing.
          Any idea how long it normally takes? Thinking of having my ride wait for me..

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GoingToThe_Moon View Post

            Any idea how long it normally takes? Thinking of having my ride wait for me..
            I arrived about an hour before start on the last one. It probably lasted 3 hours in total with arrival.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ChiCubs87 View Post

              I arrived about an hour before start on the last one. It probably lasted 3 hours in total with arrival.
              Okay Cool... Thank You

              Comment


              • Any know if they’ve sent out all the emails for the 7th referral?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by joe_trungale View Post
                  Any know if they’ve sent out all the emails for the 7th referral?
                  Don't know..I am around 3400 non pref and haven't heard anything..

                  Comment


                  • There was about 40 people at medical sign up today. First they are signing everyone up for Covid 19 test once you test negative you can then schedule your medical.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Firerock42 View Post
                      There was about 40 people at medical sign up today. First they are signing everyone up for Covid 19 test once you test negative you can then schedule your medical.
                      Did they tell you guys when they except the Class to start?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by joe_trungale View Post
                        Any know if they’ve sent out all the emails for the 7th referral?
                        Roughly half or so already. No idea when they are pulling the rest

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rob1738 View Post

                          Did they tell you guys when they except the Class to start?
                          They have no idea, my guess will be beginning of July at the earliest.

                          Comment


                          • If anyone gets a Medical email this week let us know.
                            Thanks

                            Comment


                            • Hi guys, need some advice.
                              I processed on March 24. I know some people in that group have already been contacted by a BI, should I follow up and if so, who would I be calling? Thanks

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CommAdvocacy View Post
                                Hi guys, need some advice.
                                I processed on March 24. I know some people in that group have already been contacted by a BI, should I follow up and if so, who would I be calling? Thanks
                                Do you have your CPAT?

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X