Chicago Illinois 2014 Firefighter/Emt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nt77 View Post
    I got my cpat the other day but the location I went to said they don’t give out physical cards. I did get an email confirming I passed. Is that all I need to forward to Human Resources?
    You should be good. MABAS 24 in Homewood did that for me, and I submitted it to HR.

Comment

• Originally posted by hcc2323 View Post

You should be good. MABAS 24 in Homewood did that for me, and I submitted it to HR.
      Ok thanks just wanted to make sure. Did you just email them or did you drop off a hard copy?

Comment

Ok thanks just wanted to make sure. Did you just email them or did you drop off a hard copy?
        Just emailed them with the letter attached and asked if they needed anything else for that and they just said "Received"

Comment

• Had my BI home visit today.. Short & Sweet, nothing’s for sure as far as the next class. Just told to pay attention to my emails & to answer any unknown numbers, especially 312 area codes. Processed on March 6.

Comment

• Has anyone heard back from the BI that processed on march 25th?

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy1089 View Post
              Has anyone heard back from the BI that processed on march 25th?
              Processed on the 25th. Turned in cpat yesterday. Haven’t heard anything yet

Comment

Processed on the 25th. Turned in cpat yesterday. Haven’t heard anything yet
                Got my cpat today at mabas 24. Just waiting for that nation testing website to get my cert

Comment

Got my cpat today at mabas 24. Just waiting for that nation testing website to get my cert
                  I take mine on the 5th. How was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by CFD2015 View Post

I take mine on the 5th. How was it?
                    If you've been training for it, you'll be fine. I ran 1-2 miles every day and did stairs while I was at work

Comment

• Congrats to today’s new graduates!
                      Last edited by GoingToThe_Moon; 05-12-2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Yep the cops just keep on coming over to the hero side. Congrats all!

Comment

• Processed on March 6th and already had my CPAT. But I haven't heard anything back yet. I heard BI are starting up again. I'm just curious how many people from March 6th have gotten a call from BI?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyes93 View Post
                            Processed on March 6th and already had my CPAT. But I haven't heard anything back yet. I heard BI are starting up again. I'm just curious how many people from March 6th have gotten a call from BI?
                            I Processed March 6, turned everything in including CPAT. Had a home visit Saturday. File has been turned in so passed my BI guessing next is medical?
                            Last edited by GoingToThe_Moon; 05-15-2020, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoingToThe_Moon View Post

I Processed March 6, turned everything in including CPAT. Had a home visit Saturday. File has been turned in so passed my BI guess next is medical?
                              Processed march 25th, still waiting on my BI. When does the BI actually contact you? Does he contact you when he starts your background, or only if there is questions about the background?

Comment

Processed march 25th, still waiting on my BI. When does the BI actually contact you? Does he contact you when he starts your background, or only if there is questions about the background?
                                I was contacted & told by the BI that he would be starting on my file & we scheduled a home visit as well. Keep an eye out for 312 area codes, my iPhone was showing as “Scam Likely” so watch out for that.
                                Last edited by GoingToThe_Moon; 05-15-2020, 12:18 AM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X