No announcement yet.

Denver 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in the Recruit process for the 2020 academy? Just curious if anyone has gotten an interview or interview date?

Comment

I'm in the process for the 2020 academy. I interviewed the first week of December, haven't heard anything since though.

Comment

Got a call from CSC asking if I'd push my lateral interview up a few hrs. Sounds like several people dropped from the process, so good news for who remains.
        "you know what the best part is? It's not knowing that your friends have got your back--it's knowing that YOU'VE got your FRIENDS' backs."

-Green Street Hooligans

Comment

I reached out to the CSC and they said they expect the majority of conditional job offers to be issued this week for entry level candidates.

Comment

Just got an interview date today. Feb 5th. Not sure what academy the interview is for.

Comment

They sent out conditional offers last week, so probably fall?

Comment

New here. Attending orientation on 4/4. Testing in May/June I heard

Comment

Welcome Pac_Lion. Are you local or an out of state applicant?

Comment

Does anyone know when Denver will open applications again?

Comment

Anyone have their Panel Interview this last week? How’d it go?

Comment

Anyone still in the process waiting for a conditional for the July Academy?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw5280 View Post
                          Welcome Pac_Lion. Are you local or an out of state applicant?
                          Local guy. Been out here since 2012. Had taken FDNY tests twice and scored 97 on second try and still never got called. They had 22,000 take the test at the time. With the bonus points for veterans and city living I never stood a chance. Giving it one more shot this next go around. I’d love to pick anyone’s brain about the process. Feel free to DM me if you’d like.

Cheers

Comment

Anyone waiting on conditionals for the July academy?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X