Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I received info on taking the written test. I says there are four portions on the test human relations, math, reading, etc. but that your score will only be based on emotional intelligence portion. Did I read that correctly? Anyone else?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by jligon View Post
      I received info on taking the written test. I says there are four portions on the test human relations, math, reading, etc. but that your score will only be based on emotional intelligence portion. Did I read that correctly? Anyone else?
      They use the fireteam test. Looks like a very short application window this year.
      Firefighter Applicants:

      The application is currently Closed.

      Application will Open May 22-24, 2019

      Open Application testing will be June 10-14, 2019

      Last edited by Boize208; 04-16-2019, 07:32 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Process opens next Wednesday the 22nd

        Comment


        • #19
          Has anyone that tested got their scores yet?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by cpitts118 View Post
            Has anyone that tested got their scores yet?
            Nothing yet. Hoping to hear something tomorrow.

            Comment


            • #21
              CSC is having technical difficulties. It will be delayed for at least another week.

              Comment


              • #22
                Despite the email that went out that test scores are delayed, I noticed that under Workday my status was changed from Assessment/Testing to Next Level Review. Hopefully this means I passed! Good luck to everyone else testing.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BlazingGirl View Post
                  Despite the email that went out that test scores are delayed, I noticed that under Workday my status was changed from Assessment/Testing to Next Level Review. Hopefully this means I passed! Good luck to everyone else testing.
                  My profile says the same now. But I can?t see my score when I go to National Testing Networks site.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I got an email today. I passed the test!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by tetra645 View Post
                      I got an email today. I passed the test!
                      Congrats! Do you know your test score?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by cpitts118 View Post

                        Congrats! Do you know your test score?
                        Yes, I got in the mid 90?s

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by tetra645 View Post

                          Yes, I got in the mid 90?s
                          To what do you attribute your success? I did rather poorly.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by jrkbuffalo View Post

                            To what do you attribute your success? I did rather poorly.
                            This was my 4th time taking the FireTEAM test. Not for the same agency but for a few.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by jrkbuffalo View Post

                              To what do you attribute your success? I did rather poorly.
                              There are a lot of study materials that can help you with the reading, math and mechanical portions of the test. The HR is hard to study for, I just try to imagine each scenario in a perfect world.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by tetra645 View Post

                                This was my 4th time taking the FireTEAM test. Not for the same agency but for a few.
                                o ok. sounds like a fair bit of trial and error. That said, best of luck in the rest of the process/academy.

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X