No announcement yet.

Hamilton County (Indy) Hiring Process 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious if anyone has heard anything regarding a home visit?

Comment

• My sponsor said the home visit would be after perf. Maybe they are waiting for everyone to get finished with perf to do them together?

I had to redo my chest x ray and bloodwork yesterday. So I'm a little behind you. After this would be home visit and chiefs interview. That's my understanding.

Comment

• I don't know if anyone is still even looking at this forum or not, but thought I'd give it a try.

I have not gotten an offer and have heard that Carmel FD (I only put in for CFD) just sent out the last offers they will be pulling off this list. I'm going to try for the next list. I scored 78.6 on the last one and apperenly that was too low. I'm going to start preparing for the next test now.
        I'm looking for any suggestions on how to improve my testing and interviewing so I can get a higher score next time. I know that spelling, grammar and English are my hardest subjects, so I am going to work on improving those. I also want to do something to improve my interviewing skills as well.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fdmonk View Post
          I don't know if anyone is still even looking at this forum or not, but thought I'd give it a try.

I have not gotten an offer and have heard that Carmel FD (I only put in for CFD) just sent out the last offers they will be pulling off this list. I'm going to try for the next list. I scored 78.6 on the last one and apperenly that was too low. I'm going to start preparing for the next test now.
          I'm looking for any suggestions on how to improve my testing and interviewing so I can get a higher score next time. I know that spelling, grammar and English are my hardest subjects, so I am going to work on improving those. I also want to do something to improve my interviewing skills as well.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
          I would look up Shawn Grass on Facebook. He’s on at IFD and puts on a great interview prep class a few times a year. Very helpful!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X