Charlotte FD 2018 Hiring Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte FD 2018 Hiring Process

Hey guys, anyone in this year's process for Charlotte Fire? I did my initial interview and haven't received a "sorry but no thanks" letter or email yet. Just curious if anyone else is in the same boat?!

Im in the same boat have not anything since my initial interview.

Comment

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I guess we'll see what happens. I suppose it's semi good that we havrnha recirece anything yet. If I hear anything I'll let ya know!

Comment

Thanks and i will let you know if i hear anything as well

Comment

Have you heard anything

Comment

No unfortunately I haven't yet. I believe we are still in a holding pool. I don't think they know how many classes they are doing....so I'm sure that determines alot of things. It's almost time to sign up for the written exam again!

Comment

yea I'm starting to wonder if something else has happened also

Comment

I'm not sure, what are you thinking?

Comment

Maybe someone quit and it's backing the hiring process up until they can fill that particular position back again.

Comment

You know, that's a good question. Part of me thinks after reading several old post from multiple years back, they're just waiting to see if they will have another class. I think we are in a large pool of people who are waiting. They might be waiting on a number of veterans to retire which would create more room, which would inturn create more space for classes. I guess we will see! I saw several posts from years back where they had classes the next year, but the recruits were based from from the previous years pulling.

Comment

Yea and I've also seen where a couple of people have quit in the HR department at the same-time and that stops the hiring process also could be a similar problem.

Comment

Oh yeah, absolutely! Well I guess we'll just keep hanging around for now haha.

Comment

Yea i guess so but if i find out anything i will let you know

Comment

Are they planning on testing in December?

Comment

Thanks Mason!! Yeah I believe so! They should have a sign up for the written test sometime in October, then the written test should be in December....that's how it was back in 2017 at least. I guess we'll see for this year!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X