No announcement yet.

Honolulu Fire 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, I made it on the list back in 2018. I still haven’t heard back for a PAT and due to my score I didn’t expect to hear back. My question is does anyone know when there will be a new written test? Or are they planning on running down the entire list?

Comment

• So got an email from HFD administrative services bureau today requesting more info for background check... and so it starts up again, good luck to all!

Comment

• Footindoor Got the same email on Friday!

Comment

• Did any of you guys who already fingerprinted get another email about an upcoming PAT???

Comment

• froger yeah got the same email, I’m assuming it’s because our names stay on that list until we get the actual offer. I sent a response just to confirm but have not heard back yet.

Comment

• I just got an email about having a meeting at HQ, took my medical 5/18. Did anybody else get the same thing?

Comment

• froger nice! I just did my medical today. I’ve been wondering how long it would take to hear something. Hoping it will be quick for me as well.

Comment

• froger did your email say anything specific like picking up orientation material or just that you’ll have a meeting at HQ?

Comment

• So when do you guys start the academy? I'm taking the PAT for the 3rd time in July haha...

Comment

• You guys know when they'll be testing for a new list? Seems like they've been on this one forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by PNWFire View Post
                        You guys know when they'll be testing for a new list? Seems like they've been on this one forever.
                        I'm not sure, I'm scheduled to take the PAT on July 6 and there is supposed to be a class starting mid-August. It looks like they'll run down the whole list before the next written test. You might want to check the Honolulu Fire Commission website, go to the agendas and minutes and open the minutes PDF files, they usually state ahead of time when the next test will be.
                        https://fire.honolulu.gov/honolulu-fire-commission/
                        Last edited by Footindoor; 06-21-2021, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know how far down the Fire Recruit 1 list they are? What test scores have they gone down to?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X