No announcement yet.

Tacoma Fire Dept 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word has it interviews start March 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by GWBJR View Post
      Word has it interviews start March 1st.
      1st-18th according to the email they sent with the PHQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boize208 View Post

1st-18th according to the email they sent with the PHQ.
        I hope we hear something soon. On another note, did you see the massive pule up in Fort Worth the other day? They had ambulances responding from 1.5 hours away!!

We are getting slammed down here right now. Ran 29 yesterday and our medic ran another 23.

Comment

• Originally posted by KP85 View Post

I hope we hear something soon. On another note, did you see the massive pule up in Fort Worth the other day? They had ambulances responding from 1.5 hours away!!

We are getting slammed down here right now. Ran 29 yesterday and our medic ran another 23.
          If interviews are supposed to start on the 1st, then I'd hope we would hear something by end of the week

I keep hearing about the pile ups lol. We got almost a foot of snow here in Boise over the weekend

Comment

If interviews are supposed to start on the 1st, then I'd hope we would hear something by end of the week

I keep hearing about the pile ups lol. We got almost a foot of snow here in Boise over the weekend
            Yea pile ups in fort worth and austin. Where im at (college station), we are dealing with busted water pipes. I dont onow how many peoples houses i went in and saw the ceiling caved in yesterday.. crazy!

Comment

• Havent heard anything yet... maybe next week, fingers crossed!

Comment

• Originally posted by KP85 View Post
                Havent heard anything yet... maybe next week, fingers crossed!
                Wonder if they'll do them in person or over zoom? I've got an interview with Kirkland in a couple weeks and they're doing them in person.

Comment

Wonder if they'll do them in person or over zoom? I've got an interview with Kirkland in a couple weeks and they're doing them in person.
                  I hope zoom for the first round... i have a long way to travel and our march vacation calender is packed... i asked jessica a while back and she was pretty sure they would be over zoom.

Comment

• I’m the same I’ve got to head up to Carson City, NV for a three day testing (written, CPAT, and oral board. So hoping it’s Zoom too..

Comment

• Anyone here anything yet?

Comment

Anyone here anything yet?
                        Nope...pretty strange..

Comment

• Gotta be soon right if the plan is oral boards start next week...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilmpb9 View Post
                            Gotta be soon right if the plan is oral boards start next week...
                            You'd think so, unless they're delaying them.

Comment

You'd think so, unless they're delaying them.
                              Just speculating here....but the schedule in the email might've been intentionally wide (March 1 - March 18th) and interviews could happen at any point in that 2.5 week period to give themselves some wiggle room in getting through PHQs and getting invites out. Or I could be wrong and interviews start March 1, and this is just going to be a quick turn when they send out invites this week. I can't stop compulsively checking my email lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by js2020 View Post

Just speculating here....but the schedule in the email might've been intentionally wide (March 1 - March 18th) and interviews could happen at any point in that 2.5 week period to give themselves some wiggle room in getting through PHQs and getting invites out. Or I could be wrong and interviews start March 1, and this is just going to be a quick turn when they send out invites this week. I can't stop compulsively checking my email lol.
                                Yea my pjone battery isnt lasting as long as notmal lol.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X