Miami Dade Fire Rescue 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truckie87 View Post
    Anybody certified hear anything from backgrounds?
    I?m FF paramedic and haven?t heard anything since the psych test lol

Comment

Ok, I met with backgrounds and was told my file was sent up for review so we'll see how it goes.

Comment

Ok, I met with backgrounds and was told my file was sent up for review so we'll see how it goes.
        How long ago did you meet with backgrounds?

Comment

I guess first CPAT WASN'T all veterans. A few certified, a few vets, most neither, but all scored lower. I dunno how this works, lol.

I passed my CPAT, uncertified, have EMT. Waiting on Val for psych.

For those unaware, Miami-Dade has an interim chief. They can't do anymore classes after the November one until the mayor okays a candidate. So, hopefully, all that have done CPAT are for the November class.

Comment

Originally posted by Ffarodr View Post

How long ago did you meet with backgrounds?
            I met with them at the end of May
            Last edited by Truckie87; 06-28-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PWCCandidate View Post
              I guess first CPAT WASN'T all veterans. A few certified, a few vets, most neither, but all scored lower. I dunno how this works, lol.

I passed my CPAT, uncertified, have EMT. Waiting on Val for psych.

For those unaware, Miami-Dade has an interim chief. They can't do anymore classes after the November one until the mayor okays a candidate. So, hopefully, all that have done CPAT are for the November class.
              Have you been scheduled a psych?

Comment

Good luck to everyone in the process! I have sat on the oral board and have seen the common pitfalls that close the door for the aspiring candidate. Feel free to message me if you would like help in the process. The resume needs to be clear, concise, tell a story and list achievements along with responsibilities. The panel has anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes to figure out if they want to work with you for the next 20 or 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by FFResume25 View Post
                  Good luck to everyone in the process! I have sat on the oral board and have seen the common pitfalls that close the door for the aspiring candidate. Feel free to message me if you would like help in the process. The resume needs to be clear, concise, tell a story and list achievements along with responsibilities. The panel has anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes to figure out if they want to work with you for the next 20 or 30 years.
                  There is no oral for MDFR.

Comment

No oral or resume request?

Comment

Closest to resume is PHQ, but you have to use their format. Plus, the date for PHQ submission has already passed.

Comment

Anyone else get a conditional offer today? Certified brothers

Comment

Just finished getting cleared with the 2nd psych, medical and did fingerprints on Monday, Official offers with the start are rumored to be going out starting on the 5th of August

Comment

Just finished getting cleared with the 2nd psych, medical and did fingerprints on Monday, Official offers with the start are rumored to be going out starting on the 5th of August
                            Someone told me Sep 30 - Oct 4 for official offers. I've done my psych 1, waiting on intake. Not sure if they're trying to squeeze us all in for the November 18 academy.

I'm uncertified, but EMT.

Comment

Originally posted by PWCCandidate View Post

Someone told me Sep 30 - Oct 4 for official offers. I've done my psych 1, waiting on intake. Not sure if they're trying to squeeze us all in for the November 18 academy.

I'm uncertified, but EMT.
                              I have done psych 1 as well but haven?t heard back , been a month since. I?m uncertified / medic .
                              is November uncert class ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zeke1618 View Post

I have done psych 1 as well but haven?t heard back , been a month since. I?m uncertified / medic .
                                is November uncert class ?
                                Yes, November is uncertified. I haven't heard back since psych. Hopefully MDFR isn't one of the departments that never lets you know if you failed. I at least want to know.

People that passed psych: how long did it take before you got your results?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X