X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Md627
    replied
    Originally posted by FFMAN View Post
    Just heard they are trying to get some Covid relief money in order for a February class.
    Fingers crossed they get it and there is a second class. The wait and not knowing is killing me but I’m sure everyone else on this thread is feeling the same at this point. If not I guess I’ll see y’all next go round.

Leave a comment:

• FFMAN
    replied
    Just heard they are trying to get some Covid relief money in order for a February class.

Leave a comment:

• Bigdawg27
    replied
    Covid is still causing a financial setback for the hiring of a new class. The current eligibility list doesn’t expire until February 9th 2021

Leave a comment:

• CJD
    replied
    Did they apply for the SAFER grant this year? And if they got it, I wonder if the class would be back on...

Leave a comment:

• FFMAN
    replied
    Yeah they have cancelled the upcoming class. Not sure what that means for the list

Leave a comment:

• CJD
    replied
    Heard a rumor that the city is scrapping our list. Anybody else heard anything similar?

Leave a comment:

• Pwillig85
    replied
    Has anyone applied the city of St. Bernard?

Leave a comment:

• FFMAN
    replied
    https://www.firerescue1.com/legislat...oa03HeUSm08ja/

Leave a comment:

• Bigdawg27
    replied
    FFMAN who was the credible source in regards to the layoffs?

Leave a comment:

• FFMAN
    replied
    A class or hiring doesn’t look good as they are talking about layoffs due to the budget

Leave a comment:

• AllAmerican92
    replied
    Yeah the current hiring pool was from a 2018 process. According to Human Resources it expires Feb of 2021, but they could extend it.. if I were you I would keep my eyes peeled around March of 2021 and check this forum to see if the eligibility list was extended

Leave a comment:

• Brownjacob44
    replied
    Hello all,
    Does anyone happen to know the link to apply for Cinci fire? I've looked on Cincinnati's city job listings and the only one that I can find states that the hiring ended in 2018.. Or are you guys just in a hiring pool that is already full?
    Thanks in advance and be safe.
    -J

Leave a comment:

• Bigdawg27
    replied
    I’m assuming the once the lockdown is lifted. They will allow the safer grant & pull the recruits. We just have to wait on CFD for more communication boys.

Leave a comment:

• AllAmerican92
    replied
    I contacted Human Resources a while back and they said that the list expires February of 2021

Leave a comment:

• CJD
    replied
    Was this list supposed to expire this year? Anyone know if it will get extended again?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X