Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive asked that several times on this thread and havent gotten an answer lol

Comment

I don't know the answer either, I'm just hoping that it doesn't mean your out.

Comment

So my dad is friends with a couple LTs, and he got an answer after I had posted it on this feed, which is that you do get reconsidered for the next academy if you get passed over for the first one

Comment

Well that is fantastic news.

Comment

Seeing that most of us were told that we would hear back in a month after our background check, I wonder if that?s still the case even if they?ve already filled this upcoming Spring class?

Comment

Maybe.. I?m sure theyd make us wait if we were to get hired for the second academy, but who knows! it could be that the people they?ve offered jobs to already were people with connections (I.E. family members of LTs, Captains, etc) that we?re automatically going to receive a job as long as they passed everything, and now the actual selecting of candidates will begins since it?s been a month. That?s my hope.

Comment

Yes I still have hope that theyre still in the process of making calls

Comment

Because it just doesnt make since that theyd go that far down the list that quickly to offer a guy in the 100s unless they have connections.. that?s the only reasonable explanation.. because I?m way far ahead of him, did really well at all phases of this process, have a squeaky clean background, and have very strong credentials.. so to me, the only plausible explanation is that these people have some type of connections.. they have to.

Comment

So it?s reasonable for us to all have hope and that now the true debating and choosing of candidates is beginning

Comment

• Originally posted by AllAmerican92 View Post
                      So it?s reasonable for us to all have hope and that now the true debating and choosing of candidates is beginning
                      I agree I think they are still in the candidate selection process

Comment

• One question I have is this, if we dont get selected for the academy can we appeal that decision?

Comment

• I dont believe there is anything you can do except apply again.

Comment

• Does anyone know if they send anything out letting us know that all of the spots have been filled?

Comment

• From my experience, the only time they contact you is to move or or if you?re eliminated

Comment

• That?s also not cool if they pass you and won?t reconsider you for the next class...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X