No announcement yet.

Cincinnati OH 2018 Firefighter Hiring Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the email!! See you guys at drll school!

Comment

• This is it!
      looking forward to working with all of you!!
      Don’t be late!

Comment

• Cant wait! See you June 14th boys!!

Comment

• Anybody having problems with the PDF forms? Whenever I type stuff in, it’s randomly showing up in other parts of the forms. When I delete them from where they aren’t suppose to be, it gets deleted from where I originally put it as well. It’s done this to me on 3 separate computers. Wondering if anyone is having similar problems. Looks like I’ll have to fill everything out by hand and scan it

Comment

• And if you don’t think your PDF is doing this you should double check your forms. One example is on your W4. One the first page where you put 500 per dependent on the little box, that number will show up on a different form where you’re suppose to put your address (specifically where you’re suppose to write what city you live in). When you delete whatever number is in the slot and write whatever city you live in, if you scroll back up to the W4 and look at the little dependents box it’ll have whatever city you write down. This does this in several places. I have tried 3 different computers and converting the PDF 3 different ways. Please let me know if you guys are seeing the same issue.

Comment

• Yeah I had the same issue.
              I printed them all out blank and am filling them out by hand.

I plan on emailing Erika Burks and letting her know.

Comment

• Yeah I did the same thing, and I will let her know in an email on Tuesday so she’s hearing it from multiple sources

Comment

• Anyone get called to be an alternate??

Comment

• How does that work? How long does a person have to drop out for an alternate to get the opportunity to come in?

Comment

• No idea. I was told two candidates were up in the air and that if someone drops out of the class I could still get an offer. Wasn’t told at what point that cuts off or if id be eligible for a next class. Did my medical today. Just going to be rough if I get a last second final offer with no time to give current employer.

Comment

• You can be an alternate up until a month after the start of the academy. Just depends if anybody quits or doesn’t make it

Comment

• Thanks! Does anyone know if being an alternate makes you eligible for the next class??

Comment

• I don’t think it will make you eligible for the next class. But I’m not sure. I would imagine you have to had applied for the 2021 process.
                            It seems somewhat promising for you though. Good luck! Envision it! Make it happen!

I just spoke to Ms. Burks. She said we should get our membership application in the mail tomorrow or Saturday, so if you have all your other forms turned in by tomorrow you are good to go.
                            she also said she will be sending out more info about health insurance benefits etc within the next week or so.
                            see y’all soon!

Comment

• I hope my sick time from the sheriffs office transfers over lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyBorn92 View Post
                                I hope my sick time from the sheriffs office transfers over lol
                                It should if it’s in Ohio, sick time transfer will work in the state. You’ll have to fill out some forms and then they will create a sick time transfer bank that gets used first before any city earned sick time.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X