No announcement yet.

Cincinnati OH 2018 Firefighter Hiring Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a call from Lt Wright today. See you in class guys!

Comment

• I got a call too! See y’all in class. I can’t wait!!!!

Comment

• Congrats guys! Looking forward to working together

Comment

• Congrats everyone looking forward to starting the academy together! Did anyone get an estimated start date? I honestly was too excited when he called and forgot to ask haha

Comment

• Yeah June 14th.

Comment

• I got the call last week. Medical physical scheduled for the 7th!

Comment

• Think they’re finished making calls?

Comment

• Just found out they started making calls. Congrats to all that were offered positions, and I look forward to seeing you out on the companies!

Comment

• Got a call too. Congrats to everyone see you guys in drill school!

Comment

• I know someone that was in the last class and they said that someone ended up getting called two weeks after the class started because someone dropped out. So if you haven’t got a call yet I wouldn’t necessarily count yourself out lol.

Comment

• Has anyone completed there medical physical yet? Is it pretty standard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bcm513 View Post
                          Has anyone completed there medical physical yet? Is it pretty standard?
                          I had mine earlier this week, it was a pretty standard physical nothing crazy.

Comment

• Did you do your stress test after your physical KN19D?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdawg27 View Post
                              Did you do your stress test after your physical KN19D?
                              Yes I was able to get it scheduled the same day. It wasn’t too bad they just hook you up to the EKG and put you on the treadmill for a bit.

Comment

• The one thing that sucks is that we are going to have to get a pulmonary function test while we are in the academy, even though it’s a requirement for pre employment (they aren’t doing them right now due to COVID). So if we leave our current job, start the academy and the PFT doesn’t go well we may get let go... scary.. also the city may pass an affordable housing act in May that may greatly affect us.. that’s scary to... I wonder when EHS will reach out and let us know anything.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X