Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine still says "application recieved"

Comment

• Has anyone heard any news? It is crazy that we haven’t gotten any news from the city yet.

Comment

• I haven’t heard anything and was just thinking the same thing. Hopefully the new year will bring some news. Happy new year everyone and stay motivated! You never know when your name will get called!

Comment

• I reached out to CFD’s recruiting email to ask if they are planning to hire a second academy, and the response was that they truly do not know and that it depends on the city’s budget and how many more firefighters retire.

Comment

• Has anyone here gotten their FF and EMT certs through Cincinnati State or Great Oaks?

Comment

• The great oaks EMT program was awesome.

Has anyone heard how COVID 19 will effect funding for upcoming recruit classes? I have the feeling the funds wont be available this summer.

Comment

• I just received the email:

“This email notification is to advise, due to the declared emergency related to COVID-19 and to help minimize any unnecessary exposure, Fire Recruit selections have been postponed until further notice. Candidates will receive an email notification once the selection process resumes.”

Comment

• Yeah I received that same email. I was like, it’s finally nice to hear some form of communication from CFD lol.

Comment

• Was this list supposed to expire this year? Anyone know if it will get extended again?

Comment

• I contacted Human Resources a while back and they said that the list expires February of 2021

Comment

• I’m assuming the once the lockdown is lifted. They will allow the safer grant & pull the recruits. We just have to wait on CFD for more communication boys.

Comment

• Hello all,
                          Does anyone happen to know the link to apply for Cinci fire? I've looked on Cincinnati's city job listings and the only one that I can find states that the hiring ended in 2018.. Or are you guys just in a hiring pool that is already full?
                          Thanks in advance and be safe.
                          -J

Comment

• Yeah the current hiring pool was from a 2018 process. According to Human Resources it expires Feb of 2021, but they could extend it.. if I were you I would keep my eyes peeled around March of 2021 and check this forum to see if the eligibility list was extended

Comment

• A class or hiring doesn’t look good as they are talking about layoffs due to the budget

Comment

• FFMAN who was the credible source in regards to the layoffs?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X