Cincinnati OH 2018 Firefighter Hiring Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CivilServant View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about where they are with picking the next class?

I havent heard anything lately. I did see a video posted on Facebook by CFD which looks like the current class may be wrapping things up.

Comment

• The current class 117 graduated fire portion July 12. They?re in week 2 of EMT now

Comment

• I got an email that I didn?t pass my poly due to ommiting marijuana use from 2010, which is funny because honestly I smoked it and ended up in the hospital with a panic attack, I will try to appeal..

Comment

• How long ago did you take your polygragh?

Comment

• Took it about 3-4 months ago

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackHawkDown View Post
              Took it about 3-4 months ago
              Did you go in for the background check after the polygraph?

Comment

• Negative, I got an email that said I was let go from the process for omitting to marijuana usage twice in 2010. I?m kinda lost, is the look back period like 10 years or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackHawkDown View Post
                  Negative, I got an email that said I was let go from the process for omitting to marijuana usage twice in 2010. I?m kinda lost, is the look back period like 10 years or something?
                  Im not sure how far back they go but during my interview, I just told them everything I ever did to the best of my knowledge and memory and thats well over 20 years worth. I think theyll remove you if you used marijuana within the last 2 or 3 years but you still have to mention all the times you have ever used marijuana in your life during the polygraph interview.

Comment

• I just received an email that I have moved on with the process and have been scheduled for my background after clearing up my poly, anyone else get an email?

Comment

• I also received an email today stating I passed my polygraph and was moving on to background. I'm in the 260's on the list

Comment

• 270?s and got email today

Comment

• Did anyone not get an email? I have a friend who did not receive one who was actually ahead of me on the list

Comment

• I took my polygraph & had my background check back in November of last year. Im in the 250s & havent heard anything yet.
                            Last edited by Bigdawg27; 08-22-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• 286 and got an email for a background check

Comment

• I took my Polygraph and had my background check in November 2018 and am in the 20?s on the eligible list. I have not received any email since about my status. The only email I received was stating that they hired a class in February and I am still eligible. The same email i think they sent to everyone. So, no I did not get anything regarding pass or fail about the polygraph. Im kind of wondering if I should ask fir confirmation or not.
                                Has anyone heard any news or rumors about when the next class might be starting?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X