No announcement yet.

Cincinnati OH 2018 Firefighter Hiring Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Personal History Questionnaire (PHQ) the same as the polygraph packet? I received a email back in April of 2018 to fill out the questionnaire.

Comment

• No I believe they?re different

Comment

• So the February class should be in session right now but I haven?t heard from anyone who?s actually in the class from our list? Do you guys know of anyone personally who?s in the academy right now? How?s it going? Any tips on preparation? What was the actual hiring process leading up to academy?

Comment

• I am in the 270s on the list, have my poly this week coming up. I?m not sure if I have a chance or if they are just giving me a poly for backup... anyone know where they are at on the list?

Comment

• Im 270s and did my Polygraph first week of April

Comment

• Have you heard anything back?

Comment

• Not yet.
                The current class just finished Fire 1 & 2 and is doing Inspector now. They have that and EMT left.

Comment

• I had my polygraph, all that he said was check my email for the next steps. I currently hold my 240/EMT-B cards and work as a FF/EMT.

i also did well on the Columbus fire test, would be awesome if Cincinnati or Columbus worked out

Comment

• Same. Just a waiting game

Comment

• Hey guys I was in the class before this current one. I know this is a nail biting time trying to find out if you?re getting hired and I went in not knowing anything. After the poly I got an offer two months before drill school. Was 374 or something on the list and they did 3 classes. If you guys have any other questions I?d be happy to try and answer them. Good luck to you all!

Comment

• You weren?t the guy that fell through the floor at the fire on Glenway were you? What house are you at?

Comment

• Ha! That was my classmate, good dude. I?m stationed in Oakley and travel D-4

Comment

• Hey I have a question OncomingStorm Which Academy were you in first ,second,or third? And Also how long did you have to wait after the polygraph until you heard something back ?

Comment

• Originally posted by OncomingStorm View Post
                              Hey guys I was in the class before this current one. I know this is a nail biting time trying to find out if you?re getting hired and I went in not knowing anything. After the poly I got an offer two months before drill school. Was 374 or something on the list and they did 3 classes. If you guys have any other questions I?d be happy to try and answer them. Good luck to you all!
                              Do you know if the classes overlap each other or does one class finish before the next one starts? I know the previous one started in February so I am trying to get an idea of when this fall class will start. Plus if they notify candidates two months in advance.. some of us may be hearing from them soon.

Comment

• OncomingStorm I also have a question. If you were in the second or third class, were there other recruits in your class that were high on the list, like in the top 50-100? Or were they all around the 300s like you?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X