Lafd 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 223Marfire View Post
    My buddy just called me today. He is from the 2018 process. He just got fingerprinted and got a BI assigned to him 2 weeks ago. He didn’t apply for the 2020 process.
    Nice! When was his interview for 2018 process? I was told personnel stopped pulling people from that list. Did he say he was being considered for the upcoming drill tower?

Comment

• Originally posted by Firelif3170 View Post

Nice! When was his interview for 2018 process? I was told personnel stopped pulling people from that list. Did he say he was being considered for the upcoming drill tower?
      He interviewed January 2020. I was told that as well. He hasn’t received any word about him being considered for the upcoming drill tower.

I hope he gets in soon though. He is a good guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 223Marfire View Post

He interviewed January 2020. I was told that as well. He hasn’t received any word about him being considered for the upcoming drill tower.

I hope he gets in soon though. He is a good guy.
        congrats to your buddy! Any chance you know what score he got on his interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by jzmoneyhoney View Post

congrats to your buddy! Any chance you know what score he got on his interview?
          He got 100 on his interview. He just received a CJO yesterday!!! I’m so excited for him!!

Comment

• Any out of town folks on here go through med and psych?

Comment

• Never gone through med or psych but I just got my non select letter after 9 months of completing my background for 2018.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X