Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

City of Philadelphia Fire

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by firefighter hopeful View Post
    Does anyone know how many people are in this first class and what number did they get to on the list?
    Just checking in again on this. Any information would be helpful

    Comment


    • Im in the current class, there are 76 of us. Im not exactly sure what list number they got to because they hired all of the bilingual candidates first. The highest list number I am aware of in the class is 110. Hope that helps. Rumors are of one more class of 75 this year and two more next year, both of 75 also

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sjladder85 View Post
        Im in the current class, there are 76 of us. Im not exactly sure what list number they got to because they hired all of the bilingual candidates first. The highest list number I am aware of in the class is 110. Hope that helps. Rumors are of one more class of 75 this year and two more next year, both of 75 also
        Appreciate the info. Hoping they will get into the early 500's for the last class. It's a stretch. Good luck with the rest of the academy and stay safe.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Scoob49 View Post

          Appreciate the info. Hoping they will get into the early 500's for the last class. It's a stretch. Good luck with the rest of the academy and stay safe.
          Hey just wanted to let you know I'm in the early 200's and if/when I get any communication I'll let you know. Its not much, but best I can do to help see where they are on the list.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by grich215 View Post

            Hey just wanted to let you know I'm in the early 200's and if/when I get any communication I'll let you know. Its not much, but best I can do to help see where they are on the list.
            Thanks! That would be a big help.

            If you dont mind me asking, did you have any extra points? I'm trying to get back to Philly to get residency next test, hoping that would get me a little further towards the top .

            Comment


            • Originally posted by grich215 View Post

              Hey just wanted to let you know I'm in the early 200's and if/when I get any communication I'll let you know. Its not much, but best I can do to help see where they are on the list.
              Thanks Grich that will be so helpful

              Comment


              • Just seen that they are taking applications for Paramedics, so im thinking they might be the next class to go in

                Comment


                • Originally posted by firefighter hopeful View Post
                  Just seen that they are taking applications for Paramedics, so im thinking they might be the next class to go in
                  You're correct.

                  Comment


                  • Will this class of Paramedics go in while the current class is on the fire side or will they wait until they graduate?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by firefighter hopeful View Post
                      Will this class of Paramedics go in while the current class is on the fire side or will they wait until they graduate?
                      FSP 35 should start after this class of cadets finishes. Everything however is always subject to change.

                      Comment


                      • Does anybody else have to go to mandatory orientation for the second time on Thursday? Called the administration building, it's legit.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by M5jalapeno View Post
                          Does anybody else have to go to mandatory orientation for the second time on Thursday? Called the administration building, it's legit.
                          Is this for fsp or firefighter?

                          Comment


                          • Firefighter. They are checking height and weight at orientation this time.

                            Comment


                            • I?d be more than happy to take your spot, as I?m sure many others would be, even if there was daily mandatory orientation.

                              Originally posted by M5jalapeno View Post
                              Firefighter. They are checking height and weight at orientation this time.

                              Comment


                              • approx. where are you guys on the list? Trying to gauge where theyre at or where theyre getting on this list for orientation. thanks,

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X