Fdny exam 7001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tvillepirate3 View Post
    Couldn’t make the baseline but if it’s a half size class, there will probably be an alternate sometime after the 2 days they sent already. If it’s a full class, there will probably be one more regular and an alternate. Only time will tell.

Either way, good luck dude !
    Same to you brother

Comment

• Good luck to all of those that got a letter for the run. I’m in the current class and we’re due to graduate at the end of the month. This academy is no joke, trust me . You will be tested physically and mentally like never before. However, don’t give up. It’s all worth it. This job is something special and you will see that as you go further you slowly transform into a firefighter. It’s pretty cool. Keep training and stay out of trouble.

Comment

• Thank you man and congrats to you for your hard work you guys are almost there !!

also they will be sending out more run letters next week . I know it’s hard to try to be patient

Comment

• Where are the letters these last 3 days what is going on

Comment

• So you highest list number reached is 2099? Are they done sending out run letters completely ? If so, maybe they switched to a half sized class ?

Comment

• Good luck to everyone that’s running tomorrow plz let us know how the day went if you can thank you in advance !

Comment

• Just heard some more run letters went out today? What’s the highest number we got so far ?

Comment

Just heard some more run letters went out today? What’s the highest number we got so far ?
                  I haven’t heard anything passed the 2099 they got up to in the first two days of letters.

Comment

• Are there any candidates that are about to be Probies in the October class looking for somewhere to live? My wife and I recently split, so I have a two bedroom apartment in Astoria (the neighborhood right next to Randall's Island where The Rock is located) on Steinway north of Ditmars I'm paying for by myself that there is no way I can afford when we start the academy. It's a very nice, newly renovated apartment with a lot of amenities (laundry, dishwasher, backyard, new kitchen appliances, etc.). Message me if interested. Regardless, I'll see some of you tomorrow at the run! Good luck everybody!

Comment

• For anyone looking for information on the run tomrow I just had my run today and word of advice be there 1 hour early and be prepared to move with a purpose every where you go it’s not just a run and you go home you will have people who will come speak with you and you will be given study material plan on being there for 5-6 hours with The DI’s there getting on you're case

Comment

• Okay thank you !

Comment

• For anyone who went to run today, did it seem full or were there people who no showed

Comment

• Anyone else who ran today did you just receive a email from Cid that said offer of employment but only thing attached to it was a letter of Declination if you didn’t want the job to sighn it and send back?

Comment

• And no it seemed like everyone showed up if I had to guess like 70-80 people today

Comment

Just heard some more run letters went out today? What’s the highest number we got so far ?
                                I received my run email. My list number is past 2150

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X