No announcement yet.

Fdny exam 7001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we happen to know approx how many candidates will be in the may class ? Is it around 150 ?

Comment

• Oh my......How the times have changed.....The academy went from an actual "academy" to a kinder and gentler program after 2015 or thereabouts. Now, we have gone from a kinder and gentler academy to a virtual hybrid type of academy. Candidates who don't have the discipline to seriously work out and eat properly prior to probie school will now slip in and unfortunately graduate.That being said, I believe that the standards for medical school, dental school and law school should be simply based on a face to face interview and I feel that judges and other appointed positions should be done on a purely randomized basis - like picking out bouncing lotto ball numbers. It's difficult, if not impossible to gauge ones physical abilities through a computer. That being said - get those iPads and laptops charged.

Comment

• If you have some facts to share spit it out and don't RAMBLE!

Comment

• have any new run letters gone out besides the ones scheduled for april 8th?

Comment

• According to a person on facebook he is in the 1500’s and is scheduled for the run on April 15th.
            Originally posted by NYG95 View Post
            have any new run letters gone out besides the ones scheduled for april 8th?

Comment

• Originally posted by FDNYLT View Post
              According to a person on facebook he is in the 1500’s and is scheduled for the run on April 15th.

thanks for the info. do you know if the 15th is the last day that they're scheduling runs for this upcoming may class? do you also happen to know if it is a class of 150 or 300? im around list number 17xx so just trying to get an idea of what my odds for this may class are looking like, haven't received a run letter though. appreciate all the help and info, thanks again

Comment

• Buddy of mine is in the 1680ish range and he got his run letter for the 15th

Comment

• Today is the first run day. Hopefully somebody reports back some info at the end of the day.

Comment

• Does anyone have any idea when they will start up with medical redos I’m in the 1870s I received a run letter last March but now I haven’t even been able to redo my medical if anyone has any information about when they plan to start up that would be great thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaybag20 View Post
                      Does anyone have any idea when they will start up with medical redos I’m in the 1870s I received a run letter last March but now I haven’t even been able to redo my medical if anyone has any information about when they plan to start up that would be great thank you
                      im in the early 1700s and had my redo in february. i believe they said they called up to 1800 for medical redos so you should be right there when they start back up

Comment

• Originally posted by flashx23 View Post
                        Buddy of mine is in the 1680ish range and he got his run letter for the 15th
                        good to know, thank you. looks like im gonna miss the cut if the 15th is the last run day then. does anyone know when the next class after may is?

Comment

• Could anyone elaborate on the details of the run yesterday ?

Comment

• I have a run is on the 15th, was told there could be a run on the 20th as well. Hopefully that still stands. Does anyone know how long the run day will take?

Comment

• Originally posted by sifdny13 View Post
                              I have a run is on the 15th, was told there could be a run on the 20th as well. Hopefully that still stands. Does anyone know how long the run day will take?
                              List number range ?

Comment

• Good luck on the run fellas space out no rolled ankles. I hope you guys realize how lucky you are rn.
                                Exam: 2000
                                Score: 99
                                List #: 4XXX

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse