Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still holding hope!

Comment

• I've heard a few rumblings from a few different people, anyone hear anything new or changing to the list? I only ask as I haven't got an update myself just a few different theories.

Comment

• What have you heard?

Comment

• Originally posted by WUI75 View Post
          What have you heard?
          I sent you a PM, but to share this information with everyone here; the January class is set, but someone received an email informing them that if they are after a certain number in the 1900 and after range that unfortunately the list has been exhausted. But I was trying to confer with internal sources is if this January class may be pushed back due to a shortage of instructors at this time. I did not receive any email as I am before well before that cut off, but wanted to update what everyone else has been hearing.

Comment

• anything new going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by 31truckman View Post
              anything new going on?
              Nothing from the front lines.

Comment

• I?ve got random calls/emails asking for certs or cpat lol
                In Loving Memory of Paramedic Doug Odgers
                8.18.87-5.8.11
                RIP

Comment

• Only news I have heard recently, is the next academy is scheduled for January 14, 2019.

Comment

• And that date is now earlier. Anyone get anything?

Comment

• everyone i’ve spoken to DC officers as well as other people who’ve tested who’ve called into HR have all said the list is no longer being used and there will be another test roughly june of 2019.

Comment

everyone i’ve spoken to DC officers as well as other people who’ve tested who’ve called into HR have all said the list is no longer being used and there will be another test roughly june of 2019.
                        So when you say this, do you mean a certain list number or no one is getting called? Only ask as I?ve heard from a reliable source a January academy is coming off this list.

Comment

• As far as, if you?ve been notified to be in a class then you?re good but no one is moving forward to CPAT, etc. they told me anyone after 1970s should prepare for the next exam.

Comment

As far as, if you?ve been notified to be in a class then you?re good but no one is moving forward to CPAT, etc. they told me anyone after 1970s should prepare for the next exam.
                            Finally! Worst list in the history of the department. Hopefully they decide to score the test fairly next time.

Comment

• I got the call from DC yesterday in regards to a class starting in January 2019.
                              Last edited by DJ_Reverse; 12-19-2018, 01:04 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

• Did you get an offer Dj_reverse?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...