Leader

Collapse

2014 Columbus, Ohio Fire Exam. Over 100 firefighters will be hired.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CC_1986
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2016

I haven't heard anything but I did call just to see where I sat on the alternate list. I heard two people dropped before class started. But I had to have a few more quit before they would get to me and they told me December most likely. And what I was told was that the medical and psych was good for 9 months so I was good for the class. Those are the last two things you will do before final offer so if you make it through everything to my understanding you would be eligible for a class for 9 months mrjonwood. Best of luck to ya.

Comment

• HopefullyOneDay
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2017

So you guys who took the 2014 test and are hoping to get into the December class. What score did you have? I'd like to know how far down the bands they made it just to kind of have an idea for the 2017 test results I'm currently waiting on.

Comment

• CJD
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2017

Originally posted by HopefullyOneDay
        So you guys who took the 2014 test and are hoping to get into the December class. What score did you have? I'd like to know how far down the bands they made it just to kind of have an idea for the 2017 test results I'm currently waiting on.
        What foam score did you get? I scored an 89 and one of the CFD firefighters that was at my physical agility today said I have a good chance of moving on due to it being a shorter list this time. He also said out of the 650 that took the physical agility, about 1/3 have failed, so that leaves a list of around 400

Comment

• frosty11869
          MembersZone Subscriber
          • Feb 2007

Have any of you guys waiting for December heard anything about the class consisting of old and new list candidates? I've heard this from multiple people but nobody official.

Comment

• Mcoff
            Forum Member
            • Aug 2017

Got a 76 on the foam in 14. Got a 92 this year for 17.
            Whats your guys' thoughts on the process? I was thinking I'm atleast a year out from moving further. Wanted to see if any of you had some advice through the rest of the tests? I'll take any info I can get. Thanks and congrats on all of your for making it this far!

Comment

• HopefullyOneDay
              Forum Member
              • Jun 2017

Anybody know how many people they hired from the 2014 test and how far down that list they made it? Just trying to figure out the pass/fail ratio for the rest of the process. I've heard only 1/3-1/2 will pass the rest so that would mean if they were planning to hire 200 they'd go through 400-600 off the list. I'm sitting right about 290 on the 2017 list hoping I'll get a shot.

Comment

• mr. ohio state
                Forum Member
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by HopefullyOneDay
                Anybody know how many people they hired from the 2014 test and how far down that list they made it? Just trying to figure out the pass/fail ratio for the rest of the process. I've heard only 1/3-1/2 will pass the rest so that would mean if they were planning to hire 200 they'd go through 400-600 off the list. I'm sitting right about 290 on the 2017 list hoping I'll get a shot.
                Not sure if this is what you are looking for but when I was hired off the 2014 list and I was number 330ish and I was the second to last class off my list

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...