X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DQ due to Asthma in SoCAl

Hello All,

Quick question,
    For those of you living in Southern California/Attempting to get a job in Socal, Have you ever been DQ'ed due to having Asthma/know someone who has been DQ'ed due to asthma? And if so, if you don't mind including which department feel free to let me know. Just trying to get an idea of what the odds are in my area, seeing how I haven't made it to an actual Medical Exam yet, I'd like to know what to expect.

Thanks everyone!

I would actually be interested in finding this out about anywhere in the country also.

Comment

You should e-mail the departments that you plan on testing for and ask them about their medical standards. They will normally forward you an attachment which will show their minimum medical requirements and automatic disqualifiers. If you feel like disclosing it, you can simply ask them specifically about your asthma condition and whether or not it is a deal breaker with their department. It would be much better to know from the beginning, rather than go through an entire testing process and then get disqualified during the medical when you are so close to reaching your goal. Good luck!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X