Riverside FD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverside FD

Anyone hear back from the Riverside FD. I took and passed the written in Jan. I then heard back in Feb asking to send in a "Letter of Interest" to the Dept, which I sent. I haven't heard anything since. Anyone else hear back after the letter. Thank you in advance.

I have an interview date of May 16. And I know of two others with an interview date also. I heard (from a reliable source) they were being very selective in the process, and only their top candidates got interviews. I also heard that they didn't send "rejection" notices, because they were willing to do more interviews if they weren't happy with the first crop of interviewees. So it looks like you have to play a little bit of a waiting game for the moment.

Comment

Also, Chief Earley supposedly read every interest letter and threw a huge portion of applicants out based on the letter. If there were spelling, grammar, or other errors or an overall lack of ability to communicate effectively on paper, they were chucked.

Comment

I had friends say the same. One was tossed because the Chief just wasn't impressed by how he presented himself, not because of any grammar issues...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X