• Show
Clear All

• wonjun1025
    replied
    Are there any words on a second class?

Leave a comment:

• MiniRide
    replied
    J240man16 and paratrooper: What did you guys get on the test and do you have EMT?

Leave a comment:

• wonjun1025
    replied
    Sigh...I haven't heard anything yet, and I finished the medical over a month ago. Is it because I don't have my MD or Proboard FFI/FFII? Maybe in the second class?

Leave a comment:

• mackpumper01
    replied
    How did you guys hear via mail or email?

Leave a comment:

• Paratrooper
    replied
    Originally posted by j240man16 View Post
    Got my final offer today!
    I did as well, pending my medical tomorrow. Academy starts March 12, with an orientation sometime in Feb.

Leave a comment:

• letsgo1547
    replied
    hey j240man16 congrats man,best of luck. i never heard back from anybody after my cpat and i did really well on the written test,oh well on to the next one,and to anyone else on here that gets called,best of luck and be safe

Leave a comment:

• I3akdraf
    replied
    Originally posted by j240man16 View Post
    you mean they invited you to attend their academy?

Leave a comment:

• j240man16
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Want2BAFF.
    replied
    Hi paratrooper, I sent you a message. If you dont mind taking a look... thanks.

Leave a comment:

• wonjun1025
    replied
    Anyone get a letter from the Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services saying that you owe a balance for the fingerprints? The letter came with the fingerprints I did at the PSI building. Obviously this is a mistake from the Department of Public Safety.

Leave a comment:

• Paratrooper
    replied
    Originally posted by I3akdraf View Post
    How recent did you get that info cause I was just told the class in postponed till March last week.
    Like last week when my background was being finished

Leave a comment:

• sally1987
    replied
    hi everyone, i am a newly man graduate from university , and i have just dispatched to learning SEO ,to improve our Page Rankings,the click rate, we just deal with google ,not yahoo.so for people like me to learn SEO well, is there any shortcuts ,pls some advices.thx~ , i wanna know the sources to learning SEO, like books,the on-line learnings??
    I just got my own several blogs and the forums, to post my info. Is that enough? anything else i can do improve the page ranking and the click rate. Like some tools to achieve the optimization.
    http://www.sanyyo.com
    http://sanyyo-stonecrusher.blogspot.com/

Leave a comment:

• I3akdraf
    replied
    Originally posted by Paratrooper View Post
    My investigator thought it would be before the end of this month.
    How recent did you get that info cause I was just told the class in postponed till March last week.

Leave a comment:

• mackpumper01
    replied
    anyone have any updates on the process for someone who was just hired by the county for another public safety department? went all the way up to oral board no medical or BI but i had both of those done for my current agency at PG. Just started last month. Can anyone help me with what I should expect? or at least my process? will i have to do another BI and medical?

Leave a comment:

• wonjun1025
    replied
    Originally posted by Paratrooper View Post
    My investigator thought it would be before the end of this month.
    That seems impossible. Maybe if the orientation was at the end of this month.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X