Prince George's County,MD Firefighter/EMT 2011. closes 5-20-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadbear271 View Post
    just checked my spam folder and got a failure message ... if we all keep calling someone has to answer
    I called today and spoke with someone. She said she is going to check into it for me and asked for me to call back tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bananarama View Post
      I called today and spoke with someone. She said she is going to check into it for me and asked for me to call back tomorrow.
      good job haha.... let us know what they have to say

Comment

any news?............

Comment

Originally posted by galice View Post
          any news?............
          Word from HR is you have to take the test at the PGC testing site, no other results from other tests will be accepted.

Comment

Well then I'm out. Good luck to all.
            Hug a firefighter and feel warm all over

Comment

Originally posted by johnsonizzle View Post
              Well then I'm out. Good luck to all.
              Unfortunately me too. Won't be able to swing the cost of flight, hotel, and rental car this month.

Comment

Got the same answer ... Gotta drive 5 hours to take a test I just passed ...

Comment

Anyone else having trouble dowloading the study guide? I keep getting a link that offers me a membership to buy the study guide from "docstoc"?

Comment

lol you dont really need a study guide bro...75% of the test is "what would you do" type questions...multiple choice..the rest is basic math, english, and reading comprehension...but give them a call anyway, better to be safe then sorry.

Comment

Last edited by JCff55; 07-19-2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

yes..I took it in Loudoun county..I figured I would answer how I thought the dept wanted me to answer i.e. politically correct and what not..didn't do that well, I mean I passed but not what I thought I would..just answer honestly lol

Comment

Last edited by JCff55; 07-19-2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JCff55 View Post
                            Dude, I did that for the Allentown test, answer honestly, and I did horrible. And I am almost 100% sure I killed the knowledge part. So it was either the work styles questionnaire or the personality part. I'm not a POS or wacker so I have no clue how I did so poorly on the personality part of the test, although I have to agree, when theres 200 some questions like asking you random things in 5 different ways, it's easy to get jammed up. I still think it's best to answer honestly though.

You took the Allentown test? Me too...I couldn't stand that test..I'll be honest with you, I have no idea how they scored that test because I know they only asked about 10 questions, but they asked them 10 different ways..and I know one was about if you like to be in a leadership role..I answered like " moderate" or something..if you answer no do you get less points then if you answer yes?

Screw Allentown though..It really aggravated me that they didn't have the tower up during the practice run...

Comment

Back on topic..does anyone know how big the workforce is? I see ALOT of 100% volly departments down there handling alot of work..is this test just to establish a list or to for sure hire?

Does anyone know anyone who is working for/has been through the process? just wondering about the academy and what not..god I hope they don't issue rubber boots.

Comment

ggggggggggggggggggggggg
                                Last edited by usellout911; 09-19-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X